By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MGS V: Ground Zeroes Console Quality Comparison Video

Made by Konami.

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/8n0uaa/metal-gear-solid-v--ground-zeroes-console-quality-comparison

My own pics (my monitor is native 1600x900 so it nos shows all the sharpness of PS4 version... and imgur change a little the quality of the pics).

Around the Network

I do like the nice clarity and quality that the 1080p resolution offers.

Current gen looks surprisingly good! Might be getting this for ps3 but we will see if its worth the $400 for a ps4 graphics upgrade when Phatom Pain comes out

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

1080p really does make a huge difference.

There's more detail and the color is more vibrant on the PS4 version, but it's not that much different from the last gen version. But I can see the difference. The PS3, 360, and XBone versions looks agruably identical across the board. Not good for XBone. But this game will just get written off as a "demo" that doesn't mean anything shrugs

1080p sharper even in low quality videos... no mistake here.

Xbone vs 360 seems like just framerate.

The ps4 version looks amazing. The difference between 1080p and 720p is very clear on this game.

Bristow9091 said:

Is it just me that prefers the sky in the current gen and XBOX One compared to the PS4? The PS4 sky looks too plain in my opinion, and the blue they used is weird, lol.

The game has dynamic sky because the dynamic time... so some time of the day didn't have cloud.