By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MGS V: Ground Zeroes Console Quality Comparison Video

Saebid said:

Shinobi-san said:

I think its mostly because of your rep...quite frankly i was planning on posting a similar comment and i doubt i would have gotten banned or even a warning.

The reason it can be seen as a troll comment (or in my opinion more flamey than troll) is because one you are rubbing in the fact that there is no WiiU version. Second the WiiU is not part of this discussion...and that comment of yours could have sparked a harsh response from a nintendo fan. But yeah i think the main issue here is your rep but i agree that reputation should play a part in interpreting the intention of posts.

So if anybody else did the comment then no ban could happened but when I made the comment I receive a ban.

I have a word for that "bias".

I cant speak for the mods. And if i wrote that comment it would not have been worded in the exact same way...watch this....

Edit: Now we wait and see what happens. I think my comment below is legit and doesnt flame or troll Ninty fans. Its the wording, the sentiment behind the post.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network

Would have been great if we had a WiiU version to compare. That way we would be able to see where the WiiU lies in terms of technical capability in comparison to current gen and next gen.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Shinobi-san said:
Would have been great if we had a WiiU version to compare. That way we would be able to see where the WiiU lies in terms of technical capability in comparison to current gen and next gen.

This proves your point pretty well.

It was way different than ethomaz's post, which had clear mocking intentions.

Who honestly cares about comparing games if not for the only reasoning of 'rubbing it in' and adding sad faces?

Don't care what you say, the mods can see through you, don't treat them like idiots.

ethomaz said:

Made by Konami.

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/8n0uaa/metal-gear-solid-v--ground-zeroes-console-quality-comparison

My own pics (my monitor is native 1600x900 so it nos shows all the sharpness of PS4 version... and imgur change a little the quality of the pics).

So you blast Xbox One owners over the superior resolution of PS4 in every thread and your monitor is 900p?!?!?!

You should think about that the next time you blabber about resolutions. If 900p NOT UPSCALED is good enough for you to do all your computing on, you should understand people being okay with upscaled 900p on launch titles. Is your monitor getting a 1080p SDK? Oh wait, it can't.

Around the Network
Seece said:
Who honestly cares about comparing games if not for the only reasoning of 'rubbing it in' and adding sad faces?

Don't care what you say, the mods can see through you, don't treat them like idiots.

But they are threating me like a idiot.

And why not the sad face? I feel sad because Konami excluded the Wii U when gone to multiplatform... I criticied them for that.

VitroBahllee said:

So you blast Xbox One owners over the superior resolution of PS4 in every thread and your monitor is 900p?!?!?!

You should think about that the next time you blabber about resolutions. If 900p NOT UPSCALED is good enough for you to do all your computing on, you should understand people being okay with upscaled 900p on launch titles. Is your monitor getting a 1080p SDK? Oh wait, it can't.

If you can found a 15.4" notebook with resolution over 900p... I just said my pics are unfair with PS4 version.

My HDTV is 1080p.

ethomaz said:

Bristow9091 said:

Is it just me that prefers the sky in the current gen and XBOX One compared to the PS4? The PS4 sky looks too plain in my opinion, and the blue they used is weird, lol.

The game has dynamic sky because the dynamic time... so some time of the day didn't have cloud.

Yeah that's the buzzwords being rammed down peoples' throats, but the actual fact is the  'dynamic sky' looks fake and wrong in this video.

Telling me that it has 'computational algorithmarzez' to 'calculatorz teh sky' doesn't make it not look crappy and fake.

Saebid said:
Seece said:

But they are threating me like a idiot.

And why not the sad face? I feel sad because Konami excluded the Wii U when gone to multiplatform... I criticied them for that.

Wha?? The mods are threatening you like idiots? What?

VitroBahllee said:

Yeah that's the buzzwords being rammed down peoples' throats, but the actual fact is the  'dynamic sky' looks fake and wrong in this video.

Telling me that it has 'computational algorithmarzez' to 'calculatorz teh sky' doesn't make it not look crappy and fake.

Here you go: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=178651