By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MGS V: Ground Zeroes Console Quality Comparison Video

morenoingrato said:

This proves your point pretty well.

It was way different than ethomaz's post, which had clear mocking intentions.

It is exactly the same comment using diffent words... so if you guess I'm clear mocking intentions then I can guess your comment here is cleary mocking intentions.

To be fair I was not.

Around the Network

Seece said:

Wha?? The mods are threatening you like idiots? What?

Yeap... if I made a comment that other guy can make and didn't got banned then yes... they are threatening me like a idiot.

For what its worth, I would have liked to have seen how this would have looked if there were a WiiU version too, the question is would it have had the extra power to hit the same graphical level as the xbox one but with a lower framerate? possibly, but we will never find out.

I agree, Etomazs ban was jumping the gun, when i first saw it earlier today i sort of understood what the mod was thinking but at the same time, even if he did mean it as a troll, how would it be any different than the trollbait signatures a lot of people here are using? how many times have i seen people using "graphics comparison of game x on consoles y and z" with one screen blacked out, take puggies sig for example, show two low scoring games then play a gif in reverse to make it look like replacing the ps4 with the 360, then Cthulhus sig of mocking the Xbox promotion? not forgetting the sea of random gifs showing platform logos in various states of "fail" such as being being overtaken, splashed by trucks and so on?

is using these sorts of images as signatures somehow ok? because the message it sends to me is, you can talk shit about a console so long as you dont catch a mod on an off day, because youll get a ban, especially if the mod is a particular fan of the console being dumped on, but you can trollbait all you want in your sig image, because thats "ok".

Some consistency would be nice, fellas, though i'll probably be banned for this post too.

Machina said:

Take it like a man and quit bloody whining.

That's what I'm doing... I don't want to my ban be removed... I want this kind of injustice didn't happened to anybody in this site anymore.

I'm risking my ass here because what I think is right for me and the VGC community.

The video made me quite excited for this game. Only PS4 version looks truly next-gen.

Around the Network
Saebid said:

VitroBahllee said:

So you blast Xbox One owners over the superior resolution of PS4 in every thread and your monitor is 900p?!?!?!

You should think about that the next time you blabber about resolutions. If 900p NOT UPSCALED is good enough for you to do all your computing on, you should understand people being okay with upscaled 900p on launch titles. Is your monitor getting a 1080p SDK? Oh wait, it can't.

If you can found a 15.4" notebook with resolution over 900p... I just said my pics are unfair with PS4 version.

My HDTV is 1080p.

Acer TravelMate TMP455-M-6623

Or countless others.

Saebid said:

VitroBahllee said:

Yeah that's the buzzwords being rammed down peoples' throats, but the actual fact is the  'dynamic sky' looks fake and wrong in this video.

Telling me that it has 'computational algorithmarzez' to 'calculatorz teh sky' doesn't make it not look crappy and fake.

Here you go: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=178651

Oh I'm well aware of the idea that the PS4 has 'dynamic atompshere.' I'm just saying: it looks crappy and fake in this video, like a matte painting or something. Maybe it is harder to calculate, but that doesn't make it better.

VitroBahllee said:

Acer TravelMate TMP455-M-6623

Or countless others.

Lenovo T61

Seece said:
Who honestly cares about comparing games if not for the only reasoning of 'rubbing it in' and adding sad faces?

Don't care what you say, the mods can see through you, don't treat them like idiots.

I can see through him ...

Looks like the PS4 version will be the way to go. When it hits bargain bin prices, that is.

Looks really impressive and that "atmosphere simulation" sounds brilliant. Really think this should have just been released alongside The Phantom Pain though.

Saebid said:

It is exactly the same comment using diffent words... so if you guess I'm clear mocking intentions then I can guess your comment here is cleary mocking intentions.

To be fair I was not.

Your recent history, in the last Year or so, would say that you were being insincere and trolling. Its the reputation youve built up with non stop sly digs and downplaying at anything that isnt PlayStation since the Xbox One was revealed and you latched onto the GAF troll-train of anything non-PS4 being shit on.

This is no secret to the community and more importantly, the mods.

You may or may not have been sincere about wanting a Wii U version, thats not for me to decide, but because you have a recent reputation of general trouble causing the mods will look at it like you were just concern trolling. You also do know dont you, that creating an alt and posting on the forums with it is only going to make you look even worse to the mods? Youre going about this in entirely the wrong way.

Machina said:

Take it like a man and quit bloody whining.

Seece needs to tell you to post more often.