By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MGS V: Ground Zeroes Console Quality Comparison Video

Carl2291 said:

lol, thats just proof of what I said earlier. Since the Xbox One reveal (may have been PS4) you changed as a poster due to your frequenting of GAF. You started acting like a typical GAF user on the GAF troll-train thinking too much about the little console war. Everything because a competition and since the reveal of Gen 8, youve been on a little crusade of posting against things that arent PlayStation.

This builds up your reputation as a trouble causer and the mods will be tougher on you. Its not up to you to decide what is and isnt fair, its up to the mod team. If they deem you as a trouble causer, they will be tough on any posts that could be looked at as either trolling, baiting or flaming. Thats just the way it is.

Clean up your act and youll clean up your mod history.

I didn't change at all... I aways did that here... so bam me for doing that but not for not doing that.

That's the wrong part here.

I'm being banned for something I didn't make... it is easy to understand.

I can change my mod history but I can't be banned for something I didn't do... this is way wrong for me... I'm not the guys that accept the wrong so easlily.

Around the Network

Huge difference !!

This + much better resolution + realistic dynamic sky + better framerate  !

It's like Just Cause PS2/Xbox !

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Saebid said:

I didn't change at all... I aways did that here... so bam me for doing that but not for not doing that.

That's the wrong part here.

I'm being banned for something I didn't make... it is easy to understand.

You quite clearly did change, because no tonly have I noticed it but your mod history says it too.

WHen you argue against a moderation, youre not supposed to create an alt account and post on the forums with it. ALl youre going to do here is get your ban increased and make the mods even more annoyed at you.

Its a classic tale of the boy who cried wolf. You keep causing trouble, yet the one time that youre apprantly being sincere, you get banned for it.

Look at yourself before youre quick to blame the moderators or the rules. The problem here is you and your posting style. Clean your act up.

Saebid said:

Carl2291 said:

The rules are fair to everybody because its based on reputation. Its a progression based system.

You have a relatively large mod history (especially in recent memory) so your comments will be scrutinised more than someone who doesnt have a relatively large mod history. I used to be in the same boat as you when Maxwell banned me for the least little thing. I cleaned my act up and stopped acting like a dick on the forums and currently, I aint been banned in over 2 and a half Years.

You need to look at substance.

My mod history is like...

2007-2012: No ban (one fair ban to be accurate)
2013-2014: 15 or more bans?

Something change... my comments are more light today then 2009 for example.

And I disagree with the reputation... it is used to how long the ban is... not to unfair ban people... you can't be banned for something you didn't even if you have the demon reputation.

I don't think a single person here would be surprised to read that. Around the Xbox One reveal you start trolling a lot more, and "to the point" as you admit. And as the GAF hivemind did their thing you copy and pasted almost all of it here, so of course you're going to have more bans for this time.

Reputations are fine. There was a thread recently where someone asked why the Vita isn't selling in the US and I listed no games, overpriced, stupid memory cards (or something to that effect). I was warned for trolling or something, even though those were 3 honest answers. But I understand I was warned because of my reputation, and that's fine.

If you don't like your reputation getting you banned, maybe change the reputation?

Carl2291 said:

You quite clearly did change, because no tonly have I noticed it but your mod history says it too.

WHen you argue against a moderation, youre not supposed to create an alt account and post on the forums with it. ALl youre going to do here is get your ban increased and make the mods even more annoyed at you.

Its a classic tale of the boy who cried wolf. You keep causing trouble, yet the one time that youre apprantly being sincere, you get banned for it.

Look at yourself before youre quick to blame the moderators or the rules. The problem here is you and your posting style. Clean your act up.

Yeap... I put my ass on the table to make what I think is better for the health of the community... I will accept the reactions over that.

The problem here is that my comment is and will never be a banable comment... my post history, my reputation, my acts... didn't change that.

I was curious to see a Wii U version in the comparison... I want to see how it will lock head to head with the last gen and this gen consoles... it is a fair comment and noboddy can spin that fact.... moderation cause a lot of trouble because a fair and reasonable comment... that can't happen again.

Around the Network

regarding the ethomaz ban: bullshit ban from bullshit, subjective moderation. (Ban me as well, if you so choose)

You can't just "assume" insincerity and ban people for it. Look at the context of it: you have a game that has officially gone multiplatform and it's on FOUR (4) consoles, but it's "insincere" to wonder what a WiiU version would look like, despite the fact that the WiiU is getting games that come to PS3/360 now (AC3 and Black Flag, Batman, Mass Effect 3, Splinter Cell, and more)?

Ok, I genuinely would like to see how Warframe would run on the XBone (I've been playing it alot recently [BoilerMaker11 is my username for any PS4 players out there that would like to play]). It's on PS4 and PC, so I don't see why it can't be on the XBone. And if "the Cloud" is as great as MS talks it up to be, I'd like to see how it would affect an online only game.

If you look at my post history, it's not exactly pro-Xbox. You gonna ban me for this comment?

Stay on the subject, (even if i agree, ethomaz didnt deserve all his bans :)  , when i see some guys trolling with gif in their sign and dont get banned, then ethomaz post a funny neogaf gif and get banned... )

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Saebid said:

The problem here is that my comment is and will never be a banable comment... my post history, my reputation, my acts... didn't change that.

This isn't a court. It doesn't have to be fair. I think this decision is, but even if you dont' think so, this is a 'If the guy running the joint doesn't like you, he doesn't have to let you stay' type situation.

Saebid said:

Yeap... I put my ass on the table to make what I think is better for the health of the community... I will accept the reactions over that.

I was curious to see a Wii U version in the comparison... I want to see how it will lock head to head with the last gen and this gen consoles... it is a fair comment.

And if thats the truth then like I said youve gone about it all the wrong way. Creating an alt and posting on the forums with it will just get you banned again, for longer.

Get over it. Argue against it in the proper fashion. Come back and improve yourself.

Carl2291 said:

And if thats the truth then like I said youve gone about it all the wrong way. Creating an alt and posting on the forums with it will just get you banned again, for longer.

Get over it. Argue against it in the proper fashion. Come back and improve yourself.

I need to improve like the mods needs to stop to made these bans... I will make my part how I always do but when I do a fair comment and even so get banned... something is wrong.

How to you expect to the users make the right thing when the rules here didn't do that.