By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [UPDATE] GAMEPLAY....Next Gen is here THE ORDER 1886

Just watched the video.
Well, color me extremely interested and impressed... Victorian era setting... whitechapel... dat melancholy.

Looking forward for more.

Around the Network

I think the Gifs look way better than the leaked video. I was really hoping they wouldn't use Youtube for the videos because everything posted on there looks bad. Game looks great though and you know it's true because of how much people don't want it to be true ;)

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

I wanted to see more soft body physic :'(

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Hmm. Not really blown away so far.

I hope this game's level design is like TLoU and not, go straight and kill.

Around the Network
foodfather said:
DialgaMarine said:
foodfather said:

Not too impressed.

Graphics are sort of on par with Beyond Two Souls. Judging by the gameplay, it looks very linear.

And The brown colour plate is so 2008. Flat textures, B rate developer, weird aspect ratio, I dont think this will be anything to write home about.

God, I'd hate to see how negatively you reacted when you saw Gears 3 in action for the first time...

If you must know, Gears of War 3 absolutely blew me away. New environments, new enemies, new locations. Best 3rd person shooter last gen. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG2lof9pWL8

OT, Looks like IGN took their Sony specs off while watching the game. Guess next gen isn't here after all. 

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/02/18/the-order-1886as-mixed-signals

Nice. Gears 3 did look good, no doubt, but it was also the very definition of how you described this game (lots of browns, 2006 color pallete, and a dev that hadn't really made a hit game in a while before it). Best TPS by your personal opinion, but Uncharted 2/3 and TLoU metascores heavily disagree with your statement. 

It really doesn't make much sense that you're trying so hard to shit all over this game. I just have this hunch that you've yet to actually play, so why don't you just calm down, stop acting like you know what the final product will be like, and let others enjoy what they wish to without you telling them they're somehow wrong based off your own personal opinion.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Looks really awesome but wish they'd show more.

need more info. can't judge it right now.

DD_Bwest said:

We hear all this bitching from them.. "you cant bad mouth TF until you play it, have you played it? huh? huh?" yet now we have seen just brief clips of the order, but hear "oh its so dull"

ironic isnt it? lol

the amount of trolling in this thread is outstanding if you ask me. 

love how some people (not just vgc, other sites as well) are judging the games gameplay based of 10 seconds of a shootout scene