By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - X loooooooks AMAZING !!? DO YOU SEE THIS GUYS !? :O

X looks...

Awesome ! 299 65.14%

Good 77 16.78%

okay 70 15.25%

terrible ! ( I am jealous ) 12 2.61%

Total:458

I hope it is more RPG than action (atleast that is what I thought originally)

Other than that, it looks great and with a full year or 2 (lets be honest, it could be that long) of polish it should really shine. Kinda reminded me of Zone of the Enders.

Around the Network
Anfebious said:
Nothing too spectacular, just another rehash of an old game with HD and some mechs. It's Nintendo like usual.

You actually got me there for a second! XD

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Looks quite wonderful. Xenoblade had an amazing battle system and this appears to be that, with Mechs!

Also, I'm pretty sure the Mechs have a sort of fuel gauge or something of the sort to make them sort of like your super move.

ryuzaki57 said:
That's just Xenoblade in HD with Mechs, just like Titanfall is CoD next-gen with Mechs. Nothing impressive, not even remotely close to FFXV trailer.

You now you have say the problem about FFXV? It was only a Trailer no Gameplay footage. This was not  a Trailer this was a game scene for a JRPG and i must say it as great.

People they hate in the Internet thej have all small pe.....

Viper1 said:
DerNebel said:
I was actually pretty interested in X, but I have to honestly say that this trailer killed alot of that interest, or at least put it on hold.
It just all looked just very much like mindless button mashing. Also, and I know this is nitpicking but the constant talking of the characters really annoyed me.

If you've played Xenoblade, you'd know it's certainly not mindless button mashing.

I haven't so that might be it, I stand by what I said though, that trailer/gameplay video was in my opinion not very good.

Around the Network

It looks ok. It kind of reminds me of Phantasy Star Online 2 O_o. Seems like a good game for those who have a WiiU and like that kind of stuff :)

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

DerNebel said:
I was actually pretty interested in X, but I have to honestly say that this trailer killed alot of that interest, or at least put it on hold.
It just all looked just very much like mindless button mashing. Also, and I know this is nitpicking but the constant talking of the characters really annoyed me.

That's Xenoblade in a nutshell. It's not really "button mashing" though, as events occur only in part-real time, more like FFXII or WoW, but with added button-presses to help determine the relative power of each attack.

The endless chatter is really Xenoblade too...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

DerNebel said:
Viper1 said:
DerNebel said:

If you've played Xenoblade, you'd know it's certainly not mindless button mashing.

I haven't so that might be it, I stand by what I said though, that trailer/gameplay video was in my opinion not very good.

Give Xenoblade a shot.  Considerd by many to be one of the best RPG's of the generation.   There is a good reason a used copy was selling for over $200 for almost 2 years.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

All of that was okish, nothing amaze about it.

ryuzaki57 said:
That's just Xenoblade in HD with Mechs, just like Titanfall is CoD next-gen with Mechs. Nothing impressive, not even remotely close to FFXV trailer.

Well if were going to compare updates from prior gens, lets look at it this way.

How was FF13's storyline?

How was Xenoblades storyline?

Sorry but I have a little more faith that this "X" game will be vastely superior to FFXV