By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - X loooooooks AMAZING !!? DO YOU SEE THIS GUYS !? :O

X looks...

Awesome ! 299 65.14%

Good 77 16.78%

okay 70 15.25%

terrible ! ( I am jealous ) 12 2.61%

Total:458
Clyde32 said:
HyrulianScrolls said:
Xenoblade's combat is awesome to play. You can't really understand it until you play it.

Amen. 

Agree

I watched quite a few videos of Xenoblade before I finally got my hands on a copy.  Had to buy from some random person for over $100 cause of course no copies in any stores in america.  The whole gamestop/nintendo fiasco.  

But wow the combat is actually very different than to how it looks and you can only as stated understand or even grasp it until you play it yourself.  

Oh and to the whole 1% attach rate.  How about looking at the sell through %.  It's over 100% would it not be?  I mean there are zero copies in stores and people are constantly buying 100+ copies.  This also is seen for other games like metroid prime trilogy.  Nintendo limited release and only so many people can buy it.  It's like freaking Disney and having only a movie available for a short period of time.  Then your stuck buying Beauty and the Beast on Amazon for quadruple the retail value.

Around the Network

Ninjablade would be proud of this thread. His legacy keeps going strong.

Nintendo and PC gamer

osed125 said:

Who are you referring to?

I've been arguing with Bitakilla for a bit, and while I came to the defense of FF XV, I'm in no way trying to bash X. X looks phenomenal, just like Xenoblade was.

So again, what do you mean by that comment? Bringing up Ninjablade, of all people?

Hynad said:
osed125 said:

I've been arguing with Bitakilla for a bit, and while I came to the defense of FF XV, I'm in no way trying to bash X. X looks phenomenal, just like Xenoblade was.

So again, what do you mean by that comment? Bringing up Ninjablade, of all people?

That comment wasn't directed towards you nor Bitakilla (no idea what you guys are even talking about)

This thread just reminds me of the "good old days" where talking about X meant a 20+ pages threads, and Ninjablade was the reason for them.

Nintendo and PC gamer

osed125 said:
Hynad said:
osed125 said:

That comment wasn't directed towards you nor Bitakilla (no idea what you guys are even talking about)

This thread just reminds me of the "good old days" where talking about X meant a 20+ pages threads, and Ninjablade was the reason for them.

half the posts included pictures of Red Dawn Redemption?

But yea I find it amusing how many pages this took up with somebody arguing over how bad he thinks this game is based on NOT HAVING PLAYED Xenoblade, and comparing it to Monster Hunter.

How can one seriously argue with people when you havne't played a game, and they have played BOTH games.  I might as well try and tell women how painful child birth is cause I watched a youtube video of it.

Around the Network
osed125 said:

If he was still here he'd be trying to defend yet another one of his predictions turning out dead wrong; he said in July of 2013 that there wouldn't be any major major Wii U games between then and the end of 2014 that we didn't already know about. Since then Hyrule Warriors and Sonic Boom have been announced, and more will likely follow at E3, lulz.

irstupid said:
osed125 said:
Hynad said:
osed125 said:

But yea I find it amusing how many pages this took up with somebody arguing over how bad he thinks this game is based on NOT HAVING PLAYED Xenoblade, and comparing it to Monster Hunter.

How can one seriously argue with people when you havne't played a game, and they have played BOTH games.  I might as well try and tell women how painful child birth is cause I watched a youtube video of it.

Yeah, I concur.  Also Hynad is clearly delusionnal.  He won't see reason.  I can make a step by step-by-step proof (eg 1 + 2 + 4 = 3 + 4 = 7, 1 number at a time for children to understand) and he still wn't get it.   Also I highly doubt the dangle of S-E doing.  Sony probably told them to do it, just like they told whoever makes tran turismo to tangle that game.  It's one of the reason ps3 sold initially.  I admit Nintendo "dangles" games at us to, like everyone know that smash bro and mario kart will come out on a new console, but they don't show anything about it until when they think the release date is a year away.  What SOny did with Tran turismo, ff15 and many other game to get people to buy a ps3, they knew the games would take 5 years to make and they forced those companies to show their alpha tested games.  I"m assuming it's foreced, since many comanies did it.  It'the only patern.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

jack100 said:
irstupid said:
osed125 said:

Yeah, I concur.  Also Hynad is clearly delusionnal.  He won't see reason.  I can make a step by step-by-step proof (eg 1 + 2 + 4 = 3 + 4 = 7, 1 number at a time for children to understand) and he still wn't get it.   Also I highly doubt the dangle of S-E doing.  Sony probably told them to do it, just like they told whoever makes tran turismo to tangle that game.  It's one of the reason ps3 sold initially.  I admit Nintendo "dangles" games at us to, like everyone know that smash bro and mario kart will come out on a new console, but they don't show anything about it until when they think the release date is a year away.  What SOny did with Tran turismo, ff15 and many other game to get people to buy a ps3, they knew the games would take 5 years to make and they forced those companies to show their alpha tested games.  I"m assuming it's foreced, since many comanies did it.  It'the only patern.

Delusional? Please, enlighten me. What did I say that was delusional?

Please, make it count.

You're calling me delusional, yet you're the one talking out of your ass here. You obviously have no idea how things went for S-E this gen if you believe Sony has anything to do with them postponing Versus XIII, now FF XV, until this new gen. 

Bring something that backs your claims, otherwise you have no right to call anyone delusional. Your pretended logic isn't bringing in proof. They're assumptions based on what you choose to believe. Unless backed up by facts, they're much closer to delusions than anything I've said in this thread..

But I don't think you followed the thread's discussion much. Because I'm certainly not the one bashing any of the games discussed here. On the contrary. -__-

delusional

de·lu·sion·al

[dih-loo-zhuh-nl]
adjective
having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions: Senators who think they will get agreement on acomprehensive tax bill are delusional.
Psychiatry. maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a result ofmental illnessHe was so delusional and paranoid that he thought everybody was conspiring against him.
¬_¬