By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - X loooooooks AMAZING !!? DO YOU SEE THIS GUYS !? :O

X looks...

Awesome ! 299 65.14%

Good 77 16.78%

okay 70 15.25%

terrible ! ( I am jealous ) 12 2.61%

Total:458

OMG !

Around the Network

The mecha fighting that beast thing?
...looks ok.

Where's the trailer?

They just finished showing it in the Ninty direct.

Superior mech-game indeed.

Around the Network
AwakeandAlive said:

OMG !

"DO YOU SEE THIS GUYS"

....no sorry, I dont see anything apart from "OMG !"

Xen said:

Well.  I assumed some dedicated Nintendo fan would already have it uploaded on Youtube by now.  Nintendo fans.  This is the reason why the Wii U does not sell enough.  J/k.

kupomogli said:
Xen said:

Well.  I assumed some dedicated Nintendo fan would already have it uploaded on Youtube by now.  Nintendo fans.  This is the reason why the Wii U does not sell enough.  J/k.

It was shown the second he posted the thread, is anyone that fast, really?

2015 confirmed?

Plays just like Xenoblade except with so many more options...and it looks amazing. Between that and that orgasm of a Mario Kart 8 trailer, I just died.

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)