By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ONM’s WiiU announcement is Indie-related ... -_-

Ninty y u no give Metroid?

Indie games are fine, its just that at this rate we where expecting...you know...a Metroid game or something.

Metroid, not Indie.

Ninty pls.

Around the Network

Minecraft is indie, right?

I LOVE ICELAND!

Come join us, WiiU brethren. Embrace the indies.

You may have been writing them off when Vita was getting loads: "they aren't even real games, olol!" That's okay, we won't hold it against you. I didn't like them much either until I played Hotline Miami last year.

But some of them are real good. Some of them are real trite, of course, but that's exactly the same with the retail releases you get too.

P.S. I don't know why anyone was expecting a Metroid-esque Nintendo announcement from a magazine, given the past what, 2 years of Nintendo Directs?

P.P.S. That Hat in Time game looks really, really good.

Minecraft bundle confirmed!

Click HERE and be happy 

I don't see what's so bad about this.  A lot of the indie games are high-quality and can offer more value than some retail games.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

You may have been writing them off when Vita was getting loads: "they aren't even real games, olol!" That's okay, we won't hold it against you.

what?

AZWification said:

I don't see what's so bad about this.  A lot of the indie games are high-quality and can offer more value than some retail games.

I totally agree. Some of my most antipated games of the year are indies: Below, The Witness, Pavilion, A Hat in Time, etc.

Plus, I'm sure the "big guns" will be announced shortly at the next Nintendo Direct.

The "Big Guns" along with a "consisgtent release of compelling software " has been coming or told of coming since our big drought last year- 

It is like a mirage- Ninty just does not have th egoods- that is why they keep teasing litle tidbts of nothing-  at some point they may have something for the Wii u and we will know about it when it happens but for now it s just a big mirage

Unless they announce minecraft which i highly doubt, it will be underwhelming

MohammadBadir said:
Kresnik said:

You may have been writing them off when Vita was getting loads: "they aren't even real games, olol!" That's okay, we won't hold it against you.

what?

Which part of it are you having trouble with?

Kresnik said:
MohammadBadir said:
Kresnik said:

what?

Which part of it are you having trouble with?

i must be missing something here because i don't remember anybody calling those not real games besides some MS fans when they showed the games at Gamescom