By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 Game Sales Including Digital

DamnTastic said:
poor pacific rift... :(
My favorite racer of 7th gen deserves way more!!!

Also some suprising numbers here. Ascension sold more than 1million digital or there is something wrong with the tracking of one of the 2.

Word!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Legend11 said:

Uncharted 3's sales number is inflated because of it being one of the PS+ games. I suspect the game actually sold less than Uncharted 2 if you remove those numbers and remove the copies being counted in bundles from both.

Psn plus number wouldn't be included

Uncharted 11 confirmed.
So long, Resistance.

Love it how 90% don't even question the source.

Especially when you consider that every 7 year old could create a better website.

What bugs me with just a few articles is that it's basically "OMG PS4 IZ TEH COOL!! XBOX SUCKZ" so I wouldn't take this website too seriously... not just for now, but ever...

Around the Network

God of War III is a total beast. Even Ascension did pretty well despite the mixed reception.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Barozi said:
Love it how 90% don't even question the source.

Especially when you consider that every 7 year old could create a better website.

Whaaaaat, you're telling me that a site called insiderp is not legit? But it has all the juicy info that only industry insiders could get, like Titanfall Alpha running at 720p and 60 frames.

That source looks fake.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

How did this one site get a hold of these numbers?

Ah, the wonders of anonymus sources!

Edit: Some of you guys really maze me. All day long you go around talking Vgchartz is not accurate, these are not real numbers bla blabla, when those numbers at least are based upone research. Then you get info from insiderp, a lovely website that, by all means doesn't look suspicious at all, and swallow it without a question.