By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 Game Sales Including Digital

Great source

Around the Network

If it wasn't for that terrible source I'd make a comment about Uncharted being bigger than mega franchise gears of war and be wowed about God Of War 3.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

betacon said:
Legend11 said:

Uncharted 3's sales number is inflated because of it being one of the PS+ games. I suspect the game actually sold less than Uncharted 2 if you remove those numbers and remove the copies being counted in bundles from both.

Psn plus number wouldn't be included

When you download a PS+ game it shows as "purchased" in your download history.  If they're including digital sales with the numbers it would be included unless they explicitly stated that PS+ downloads are not included.

Wow there are some people here not even questioning the validity of these numbers. Just unbelievable.

I call BS on this. 2.7mil for GOW:A? Absolutely no chance!

Legend11 said:
betacon said:
Legend11 said:

Uncharted 3's sales number is inflated because of it being one of the PS+ games. I suspect the game actually sold less than Uncharted 2 if you remove those numbers and remove the copies being counted in bundles from both.

Psn plus number wouldn't be included

When you download a PS+ game it shows as "purchased" in your download history.  If they're including digital sales with the numbers it would be included unless they explicitly stated that PS+ downloads are not included.

Oh, I see, it's the amount of money a game makes that matters, not the amount of gamers that played the title.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

insiDERP? Seems like a trustworthy source if you ask me.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Those numbers for killzone being true would explain why Sony still produces sequels. If a 50 mil dev cost is used, they making money and keeping their FPS fanbase happy.

Thanks jlmurph!

Zekkyou said:
Wow, UC3 sold even better than i thought o.o

U3 is free for PS+ users so...

Where did this site even come from and how did you find it?

I am the Playstation Avenger.

That's pretty neat. Though, wasn't Uncharted 3 bundled?