By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is there a mammoth nintendo direct incoming?

Is there?

yes 139 66.19%

no 71 33.81%

Total:210
Leadified said:
I just hope they give out some info on SMT X Fire Emblem it's been forever since we've heard anything.

Oh yes, please.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

All I want is Dragon Quest VII localization. Is that too much to ask for?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Yesssss. And Zelda will be there as the star game.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

SubiyaCryolite said:
Better be awesome. Amazon just sliced the Premiums price to £180. We need more games and we need them NOW.

Tempting... 225 €, shipping to Germany and VAT included.

As much as i would like to see that... only if that means that E3 won`t be a repeat of this ND, like last year (with a few exceptions).

Around the Network

WiiU needs some FPS.

NintendoSupporter<3 said:
WiiU needs some FPS.

Well wii u has got black ops 2 and ghosts lol.

I don't know when it will be coming, but I think it's safe to say there is one coming. Whether it's about hardware restructuring (i.e. releasing a $199 model that doesn't have a Wii U gamepad and has a reworked OS to accomodate for that) or to show off the current state of their software to get people hyped or both. Nintendo has a lot to prove right now and not trying to put a substantial ND together right now would be a mistake.

So, again, I don't know how soon it'll be (I'd imagine it would be no later than the end of February), but the smart move would be to have one and I'm positive they will.

I was expecting one to be announced to take place tomorrow; wonder if it'll be next week, or that rumoured press conference is happening on Friday