By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is there a mammoth nintendo direct incoming?

Is there?

yes 139 66.19%

no 71 33.81%

Total:210

We all remember the amazing nintendo direct that aired last year on the 23rd of january when pokemon x and y, mariokart 8, smash bros u, bayonetta 2, yoshi yarn, X, shin megami tensei x fire emblem and wind waker hd were all announced. The star of the show was monolith's X showing an amazing trailer that wowed all nintendo gemers. Maybe nintendo will do the same thing this year and present  essentially a mini e3 in january just like last year, i hope so and there is no doubt that nintendo needs to restore some faith in its followers.

Around the Network

I just hope they give out some info on SMT X Fire Emblem it's been forever since we've heard anything.

If they do, I'm hoping they announce a new Fatal Frame for WiiU, since they own part of the franchise with Tecmo Koei. Partly because I love survival horror games, but more importantly for them, it might move some of the survival-horror PC crowd over

With their investors meeting coming up, they should probably show some Wii U games to lighten up their spirits considering how the investors are pretty upset right now. Plus.....us fans could use some more X, Bayo and SMT x FE.....

Hopefully sometime before February... Unless Iwata wants to bring down the whole company, they have to do something at this point right? RIGHT? Fuck

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Are Nintendo making an Ice Age game??

Or starfox, i remember woolly mammoths in starfox adventures on gc.

I think a ND is coming but not a mammoth one. They could do one this same week, showing more DKC TF, new trailer and release date of Mario Kart 8, release window for Bayonetta 2, release window for X (in Japan) and some kind of surprise, like they are bringing Dragon Quest X to America, or Mario Strikers U on time for the world cup. And some 3DS games as usual.

Walter_Kovacs1986 said:

If they do, I'm hoping they announce a new Fatal Frame for WiiU, since they own part of the franchise with Tecmo Koei. Partly because I love survival horror games, but more importantly for them, it might move some of the survival-horror PC crowd over

I still have all three proiect zero games that came out on ps2 back in the early to mid 2000s. I agree that the franchise should be revived. I remember they used to scare the crap out of one of my friends lol , he used to scream like a little girl.

SMT x FE is area 51 level mysterious.