By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Any other Sony fans just excited for when Ps4 overtakes Wii U?

I mainly am just interested in seeing where all the consoles end up and seeing how accurate my predictions were.

Around the Network

My life depends on whether a company beats another company in sales.

Nintendo and PC gamer

I'm excited and I find it hilarious. How often to you see a console release and outsell one, that released a year before, within just a few months. Out of the 3 consoles, I'm pretty sure a console passing one that released a year before it has only happened twice before, and that was with the Wii/ PS3 passing the 360 in the same ten, but even Wii took a lot longer then than it's taking the PS4.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

osed125 said:

We knew. Oh and don't kid yourself, jokes are half truthes.

Somini said:
osed125 said:

truthes?

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network
ps3-sales! said:

I'm just really excited. As a long Sony fan, it feels great to be on top of the console sales once again. I was too young to enjoy the Ps2's domination over gamecube and xbox, so I can't wait!

Not hating on Wii U however. I do wish this gen is fairly close compared to the Wii's somewhat domination last gen and the Ps2's complete domination 2 gens ago....

The only way for the consoles to continue past this generation is for all 3 to be successful. I do like all three consoles and the games they offer from the Ps4, Xbone, and Wii U; but as a Sony fan I prefer the Ps4 to win this gen. 

Yeah. 

The Wii dominated last gen so Nintendo fans had their success. Back to Sony winning! 

And this is only consoles... Nintendo still dominates handhelds! and Microsoft has computers! So lets give sony some success!

A long sony fan but too young to enjoy ps2 dominance? I must be well old i remember original ps dominance but it made no differance to me cos nintendo still made the better game imo. I had a ps aswell at the time it was ok too

osed125 said:
Somini said:
osed125 said:

truthes?

Case in point :S

Congrats to PS4 fans when the inevitable happens, PS4 looks to be a great system. My only hope now is that Wii U can overcome its difficult start and at least make respectable numbers, of course that is for a diffrent thread entirely.
Well done Sony.

ethomaz said:
Boring... it was expected since Wii U launch when it performed bad after the fist months

Maybe by us.  But, plenty of Nintendo fans said the same thing that happened to the Wii U would happen to the One and PS4.  And while One sales will definitely drop, especially in EU, the PS4 is going to be ok for awhile.

@ OP

It is exciting, but mostly because Sony is back to their previous glory.  And because I think it's going to happen sooner than many of us thought.

rik said:

A long sony fan but too young to enjoy ps2 dominance? I must be well old i remember original ps dominance but it made no differance to me cos nintendo still made the better game imo. I had a ps aswell at the time it was ok too

As far two consoles doing well the PS/N64 gen was best it was best of both worlds i loves GoldenEye and 4 player split screen then there was GT on PS and ssx.... ahh memories.