By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Any other Sony fans just excited for when Ps4 overtakes Wii U?

Nope because the Wii U is hardy setting the world on fire. It would be like me getting excited for beating up a 2 year old.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

I wouldn't be excited for a console overtaking another... unless you are associated with that console other than being a corporate cheerleader. Smh.

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

As excited about a Lion crushing a mouse. Not really.

I'm more excited to see if Nintendo can make something of the Wii U. Seeing the underdog pull something out of nothing is always an interesting predicament.

It'll also be interesting to see Microsoft's development this generation considering they don't have all that much of a track record, only having two generations under their belts.

This win was all but surprising or out of the blue.

Yawn, seriously? Was this thread even necessary? It's obvious. Another Sony fanboy cheering at the lower sales of the Wii U. It's a piece of plastic. As if it wasn't obvious that the PS4 is going to soon pass the Wii U anyway.

Around the Network

Why not just enjoy your system, instead of sitting around hoping that it "overtakes" Wii U sales, something that right this moment isn't that hard anyway? Seriously....fanboyism can get rather dull.

The industry is better with PS4domination. We'll get a lot of japanese games and sony games + it will help Vita so it's good for handheld market

When WiiU domination would bring nothing more, nintendo wouldnt make more games than on Wii.

and i think we'll all agree a microsoft domination isnt good, they have to be dominated to buy studio and create their own first games

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

SO.....MUCH.....SALT...IN....THIS..THREAD. And yes there is no better party that a Sony party.

Why do people feel the need to look to sales to validate their purchases? I won't care when PS4 passes the Wii U because even though I am Nintendo fan I have nothing against Sony and I DO acknowledge that PS4 is the strongest console out there.
Regardless of how much it outsells the Wii U I still don't plan on getting the PS4 because:
-they don't have any exclusives I care enough for to get the system
-their online service is no longer free
-the system is not backwards compatible
-I find the PS controller very uncomfortable to use
-the system offers nothing that I can't do with my PC

LMAO! Got to love the whole "my console isn't on top, so I don't care about sales, and those that do are childish." It's a good thing they aren't on a sales site then. And they don't celebrate when their console, or an exclusive for it, does well.