By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Any other Sony fans just excited for when Ps4 overtakes Wii U?

I'm just really excited. As a long Sony fan, it feels great to be on top of the console sales once again. I was too young to enjoy the Ps2's domination over gamecube and xbox, so I can't wait!

Not hating on Wii U however. I do wish this gen is fairly close compared to the Wii's somewhat domination last gen and the Ps2's complete domination 2 gens ago....

The only way for the consoles to continue past this generation is for all 3 to be successful. I do like all three consoles and the games they offer from the Ps4, Xbone, and Wii U; but as a Sony fan I prefer the Ps4 to win this gen. 

Yeah. 

The Wii dominated last gen so Nintendo fans had their success. Back to Sony winning! 

And this is only consoles... Nintendo still dominates handhelds! and Microsoft has computers! So lets give sony some success!

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

Nope, it's gonna be boring because PS4 will dominate the global sales this gen.

Is it worth of note to pass a cripple while running? Alright then.

Sony's loss last gen has nothing to do with Nintendo. It has to do with Sony themselves and Microsoft.

Turkish said:
Nope, it's gonna be boring because PS4 will dominate the global sales this gen.

I'm not so sure. I think it'll win, but closer than most people think. The Xbone will slowly win by a good margin in the US, and it seems like the Wii U's head start in Japan is going to be hard to overcome. 

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Boring... it was expected since Wii U launch when it performed bad after the fist months

Around the Network

I don't care who wins whatever generation. It has no effect on my life.

oldschoolfool said:
I don't care who wins whatever generation. It has no effect on my life.

I'm not trying to be rude here, but why be on a video game site, to discuss video games, if you don't care at all? 

Obviously this doesn't affect my real life. I'm an Air Traffic Controller; which has nothing to do with video games. 

However as a hobby, I enjoy seeing the success of Sony, and all console video games over the mobile/tablet market. It's fun. 

Have fun being a debbie downer!!!

Currently own:

• Ps4

Nem said:

Sony's loss last gen has nothing to do with Nintendo. It has to do with Sony themselves and Microsoft.

yes it is worth of note, its fun too.

its like when England beat san marino at football, we all knew san marino would get demolished, but it was still amusing seeing how many goals england could thump.

fps_d0minat0r said:
Nem said:

its like when England beat san marino at football, we all knew san marino would get demolished, but it was still amusing seeing how many goals england could thump.

You are a very sad human beeing, if thats what you get a kick out of.

But then again i guess thats all England can aspire to! lolz

Nem said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
Nem said:

You are a very sad human beeing, if thats what you get a kick out of.

But then again i guess thats all England can aspire to! lolz

Well if being sad makes me happy then I am sad!...wait im happy, no im sad, no im happy....of f**k this.