By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Any other Sony fans just excited for when Ps4 overtakes Wii U?

Excited, no.

Its been bound to happen since February. It was nice to know my "team" would be pushing for the win again after what happened with PS3, but honestly Im more excited over what support will come to PS4.

PS3 lost a lot of support due to lacking US sales in comparison to the competition and it was a nightmare to develop for.

PS4 isnt going to be lacking support and its supposedly incredibly easy to dev for.

A console selling so well worldwide, thats so easy to develop for, can only bring in so many great experiences. Passing Wii U isnt whats exciting. Thoughts of future support is what is exciting.

Around the Network
ps3-sales! said:
oldschoolfool said:
I don't care who wins whatever generation. It has no effect on my life.

I'm not trying to be rude here, but why be on a video game site, to discuss video games, if you don't care at all? 

Obviously this doesn't affect my real life. I'm an Air Traffic Controller; which has nothing to do with video games. 

However as a hobby, I enjoy seeing the success of Sony, and all console video games over the mobile/tablet market. It's fun. 

Have fun being a debbie downer!!!

I've been on this site for over six years. I do talk video game,but I just don't care who wins whatever gen,as long as I'm able to bye my prefered console. 

fps_d0minat0r said:
Nem said:

You are a very sad human beeing, if thats what you get a kick out of.

But then again i guess thats all England can aspire to! lolz

Well if being sad makes me happy then I am sad!...wait im happy, no im sad, no im happy....of f**k this.

If you had seen what i did there, you would've noticed its more fun to tease a capable team.

I'm a Nintendo fan and I'm excited! I just want it to be over so we can all move on. It's like watching your favorite sports team being dominated. Good job, Sony!!

meh.

..the weirdest part for me is that for the first time since the snes i'll using the "popular" console as my main. i have a real knack of rooting for the underdog.

Around the Network
Nem said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
Nem said:

You are a very sad human beeing, if thats what you get a kick out of.

But then again i guess thats all England can aspire to! lolz

Well if being sad makes me happy then I am sad!...wait im happy, no im sad, no im happy....of f**k this.

If you had seen what i did there, you would've noticed its more fun to tease a capable team.

Are you saying nintendo are not capable?

Come on, they have money in the bank, they can do a man city and win the league if they really want.

End of february, launch week in Japan will be the event which puts the PS4 ahead Wii U !

fps_d0minat0r said:
Nem said:

Are you saying nintendo are not capable?

Come on, they have money in the bank, they can do a man city and win the league if they really want.

No, im saying the Wii U is not capable atm. Maybe with less hate and some more releases, but theres a fat chance the doom threads will stop.

No it's only worth getting excited about if a dark horse take the lead

About as excited as I'd be if I sprinted past someone on crutches.

The PS5 Exists.