By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: Xbox One will carry US and Europe

Will somebody post Vince McMahons theme, please?

Will never ever pass PS4 in Europe. Never ever. Will be lucky to win America.

Around the Network

Why is there apathy towards the Xbox brand? Well, the 360 had some great games (gears, halo) but the PS3 also had great exclusives, and unless you have very selective memory there are a bunch of things to dislike about the 360, like nickle & diming for add-on HDD and WiFi adapter, Xbox Live Gold, and failing hardware problems: I replaced my 360 four times! And right now the drive is flaky so I would have to replace it again if I still cared. Plus Kinect was a waste of money to me - we used it all of 1 week and moved on.

So... yeah.  If Xbox had a sparkling they might get the benefit of the doubt, but right now they have to prove that their system is worth more $, that the power difference is not important, and that Kinect 2.0 is not a mostly useless POS again.

My 8th gen collection

JoeTheBro said:
FattyDingDong said:
JoeTheBro said:
FattyDingDong said:
You people must realize that Europeans are very open minded people. Sure some are loyal to Sony but when they have to choose from A. a console that offers Kinect+Console+Great games VS. B. a console that has inferior online/no games. BOTH for the same price. Of course they will go with A. Common sense.

Is this a joke thread? Seriously what?

Explain why you disagree.

It was really the "no games" part that made me think you were joking. Your VS. statement is incredibly biased but by the end I thought it was so out there that it was satire.

How in the world does XBONE have great games while the PS4 has no games? PS4 certainly wins the multiplats, and both have comparable exclusives.

Comparable exclusives?  Xbox One has RYSE the best looking game out there right now, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5, Killer Instinct.  What does PS4 have? Killzone? what else. Knack?  you honestly think they are comparable?

I trust no one, not even myself.

First of all, to the one who said nobody likes kinect, Not only is that statement an absolute but it is also wrong. Ofcourse we don't enjoy it being forced but most people who bought it have enjoyed it and felt it was quite futuristic. A.k.a True Next gen not just better graphics.

And second i doubt microsoft will take over in europe with the One. Maybe might get the lead in US and UK tho. I mean look at it, its $100 more expensive yet it sales per week in US are close to the ps4.

Also the xbox one is available in 13 countries and ps4 in 48 yet the sales are 2.5 to 3.4 mill respectively. So the Xbox one isnt that far behind and its safe to be optimistic.

FattyDingDong said:
JoeTheBro said:
FattyDingDong said:
JoeTheBro said:
FattyDingDong said:
You people must realize that Europeans are very open minded people. Sure some are loyal to Sony but when they have to choose from A. a console that offers Kinect+Console+Great games VS. B. a console that has inferior online/no games. BOTH for the same price. Of course they will go with A. Common sense.

It was really the "no games" part that made me think you were joking. Your VS. statement is incredibly biased but by the end I thought it was so out there that it was satire.

How in the world does XBONE have great games while the PS4 has no games? PS4 certainly wins the multiplats, and both have comparable exclusives.

Comparable exclusives?  Xbox One has RYSE the best looking game out there right now, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5, Killer Instinct.  What does PS4 have? Killzone? what else. Knack?  you honestly think they are comparable?

Ryse is a nice looking tech demo, but a 60 metacritic game so the sooner you stop mentioning it the more credible you will sound.

It's not just about the day 1 exclusives, It's a long term investment and Sony has a reputation for great exclusives.

My 8th gen collection

Around the Network
FattyDingDong said:
JoeTheBro said:
FattyDingDong said:
JoeTheBro said:
FattyDingDong said:

If you continue any further you will even embarass the most hardcore Xbox fanboys. No seriously this must be a joke thread.

Just name one thing the X1 has ahead of the 360. The 360 had everything going for it. Over a year advance, better price, better online, better multiplat. It couldn't do shit against a PS3. What on earth makes you think X1 has a chance in hell now that the table is even reversed and PS4 has all the advantages the 360 once had.

The fact that you think X1 had a chance in Japan alone makes you not only the laughing stock of this forum but everyon seriously questioning your state of mind. The X1 is worse in every aspect than the 360 and the 360 couldn't do shit in europe or japan.

PS4 is selling right now more in all territories and is sold out in europe, the X1 is sleeping in the shelves. How does that fit with your view of open minded europeans and X1 as the better product?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

FttyDingDong said:
JoeTheBro said:
FattyDingDong said:

Yes. I'm still not sure if you're being serious right now. For starters most people agree that Killzone looks better. I'm not saying your opinion is wrong, but it does show the majority of potential system buyers wouldn't agree with you. These games also aren't static.

By the time a price cut potentially happens a lot more games will be out. If it happens in June, then that adds two PS4 exclusives to the equation. Happens end of year than you have to probably factor in Halo and the order. Yes right now they have comparable exclusives and for a while they should continue to have comparable exclussives.

The 360 with a year head start and undercutting Sony all gen still got outsold by the ps3 aka more expensive console. I have both console's and Ryze does not look better then Killzone Shadow fall.

Sony has more exclusive's in general and the fact that you think microsoft has a chance in Japan make's me think you are trolling. Microsoft blew 100s of million of dollars in Japan with the original Xbox and still failed.

Even with a 100$ price cut, they still have that 720P image going, while Sony has the 1080p Image. Until they prove the X1 can perform equally to ps4 they will lose.

You do realize the xbox 360 is the market leader for last gen in the US right now? the biggest consumer base? check multiplats sales. CoD battlefield all sold more on xbox 360 than ps3. 

That oh so powerful cell processor? Check bayonetta comparison videos 360 vs ps4. Skyrim was broken af on ps3. Check Red dead redemption. Multiplats looked better on 360 thats a fact. Only games that looked better on ps3 were exclusives.

You also realize that the xbox one's most preordered exclusive Titanfall has more preorders than the ps4s most pre ordered which is infamous. And titanfall is a fking new IP!! 

Vladimir7 said:
First of all, to the one who said nobody likes kinect, Not only is that statement an absolute but it is also wrong. Ofcourse we don't enjoy it being forced but most people who bought it have enjoyed it and felt it was quite futuristic. A.k.a True Next gen not just better graphics.

And second i doubt microsoft will take over in europe with the One. Maybe might get the lead in US and UK tho. I mean look at it, its $100 more expensive yet it sales per week in US are close to the ps4.

Also the xbox one is available in 13 countries and ps4 in 48 yet the sales are 2.5 to 3.4 mill respectively. So the Xbox one isnt that far behind and its safe to be optimistic.

No... Just no.