By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Worst 7th Gen Game?

Well the worst period is no doubt something I didn't even play, but of all games I did play......
Bioshock. It was so boring I didn't even make it half way through

Around the Network

From what I have played it would be either I am Alive or Lair. Skyrim had my blood boiling shit ton of times, I was actually afraid that it would brick my console, after so many crashes and freezes. Considering I bought it day 1 full price, and felt like a fucking beta tester it was the most frustrating and dissapointing purchase of the gen for me.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

1. Fable 3 (PC).
2. Stronghold 3 (PC).
3. Duke nukem forever (Xbox 360).

Dishonorable mention: Socom 4 (PS3).

Resident Evil 6 or Battlefield 4

I KNEW people would be naming critically acclaimed games! It never fails!

Anyway, for me, it's this game called Kawasaki Jet Ski (or something like that) for the Wii. It was like $19 when I got my Wii so I bought it, blissfully unaware of the Wii's over abundance of shitty shovelware. I finished ONE LAP of the first track, sensed the horrific quality of the game, and threw the game under my sofa in disgust. Later, when I found it, I threw it away.

Around the Network

A game I did not really like was Bioshock. I hated Bioshock it was very boring and I have no idea why a games like Bioshock/2/Infinite receive great review scores, I would not bother with Bioshock Infinite like I did not bother with Bioshock 2. Bioshock was too easy, infinite re-spawns you could practically walk through Bioshock on hardest mode without taking much damage and easily evade those stupid Big Daddies.

curl-6 said:

Deadly Premonition

From the clunky gameplay, to the coma-inducing pacing, to the horrid story, to the repulsive graphics, it was an enormous steaming turd through and through.

Forget worst game of the 7th gen, it's one of the worst games I've played of any gen.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Donkey Kong Country Returns (Wii) - I'm still waiting for someone to, without hesitation, disclose another Wii game crippled so badly by try-hard waggle.

Going to have to jump on the Bioshock hate bandwagon I'm afraid. Really dull game.