By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you want a GOOD shooter for 3DS?

Shoota ...

Yea? 69 53.49%

No? 60 46.51%

Total:129

Give me another Kid Icarus but let me use circle pad pro and ill be happy :)

Around the Network

I want good games in all genres for every system.

It depends on the type of the game for me.

A multiplayer based (free for all/team deathmatch) shooter like CoD or BF I wouldn't like to play on anything but a PC.
A cooperative or single player game though, as long as it's good, I wouldn't mind.

Sure, but I wouldn't have any plans to buy it. I grew out of shooters years ago.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Properly done it would kick ass.

People seem to forget just how well Turok's controls worked on N64. You move with the abxy-buttons, just like a keyboard. (c-buttons on the N64 pad) Worked great. And the Turok series were great games.

FPS belong exclusively on the PC. Not PC & home consoles like some knucklehead tried to suggest earlier in the thread. It's no contest really. But that doesn't mean they can't be enjoyable on platforms were their controls aren't optimal. And 3DS is no more wrong of a FPS platform than the 360.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network

I prefer more relaxing games on my handhelds, adventures, rpg, puzzle games.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Of course! Why would anyone say no to an expanding library?

/thread

i would love Fps with touch controls

DS had shooters like Dementium, CORE and MP hunters that were pretty good and i loved those controls

Horrible idea... FPS controls are bad enough on consoles. The shooter market likes there online multiplayer. Handhelds are better for single player games.

Basically, keep your generic genres on the graphics twins. I want my trauma centre, pokemon, and phoenix Wright. It would be nice if they made another Zak and Wiki game instead though

Want shooters on a handheld?get Vita,IMO 3DS wasn't made with shooters in mind.

Sign this petition please if you want GTA san andreas on PS Vita:

http://www.change.org/petitions/rockstar-games-port-grand-theft-auto-san-andreas-to-the-playstation-vita

And please spread it to various sites/forums etc.

Upcoming notable indies for PS Vita:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=176225&