By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was your first phone?

My first phone was some shitty flip phone my GF got me for Christmas back in 2004 or 2005. I kept it until 2009 (search for the thread "The ballad of d21lewis's cell phone" to see my phone's untimely demise...).

Before that, I didn't even want a cell phone. After I got my first Smart Phone, a Motorolla Droid 2, I was hooked. I can't live without one. I'm on a Droid 4, now. Not even remotely the best phone in the world but the keyboard is a must for my lifestyle. I'm using it now and I love it. Hope they make a Droid 5 some day.

Around the Network

My first phone was like 7 or 8 years ago. It was a Razor 

Nokia 3310

Can't recall the exact model, so this might not be the right one, but it looked very similar:

Followed by this one:

Nokia 101 (nmt network) at about 1997 I think. It was an old model even then.

Around the Network
Logico15 said:

What was your first phone? and did you like your phone?

Mine was the Xperia Z in which I got it for my 13 birthday 2 months ago, and I am in love with my phone.

Panasonic EB-G520 in... I dunno between 1996-1999 (got my sisters when she bought the Nokia)

Then the Nokia 3210 (got it when my sis got the Siemens)

The Siemns C60 (got it when my sis got a Samsung which also ended up as my phone one day)

So these were my first 3 phones. Liked all of them (least favorite was the Siemans because nothing could top SNAKE on the Nokia back then)

Nokia 3310. Such a solid phone. 

No clue how my first phone was called. The first of which I know the name was the Siemens C25 from 1999

Nokia 3310 in 2001.
It had Snake II and one of the best keypads of all time.

I believe my first phone was a Siemens C35 back in 2000. I was 22 when I bought it :).