By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was your first phone?

Samsung Gravity, on T Mobile. I think I got it in 2010. It got the job done, but doesn't even compare to my iPhone 4S.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

Limited functionality, but very easy to use!

Siemens C25, a phone with in nowadays standards unlimited battery life.

FeTAp 611 (green) ;)

Mine was the Galaxy S Captivate... I never bought a case for it cause no matter how many times I dropped it... shit never breaks!!!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

I was perhaps 14 or 15? I didn't get a celphone as a child or tween, that I remember for sure.

It was an old Nokia. You know the one.

To today's standards, basically indestructible and an infinite battery life. Endless hours of fun with the Snake game. Okay, I exaggerated that bit. But still.

Good times when phones were getting smaller and cheaper instead of bigger and more expensive.

osed125 said:

Yeahh, I had that one because my mom got the Nokia 1100 and she gave this one to me.

Great phone, it had snake and was unbreakable

I never heard half of the phones you guys listed. Them fisher price chatter phones most have gotten you guys laid though :P

Wow, I completely forgot how young some members of this site are.
My first phone was some cheap Nokia phone. It wasn't too bad.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Nokia 7110 was the first new phone i owend. Prior that some old second hand model which I cannot remember like a 3XXX series.