By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was your first phone?

Logico15 said:

What was your first phone? and did you like your phone?

Mine was the Xperia Z in which I got it for my 13 birthday 2 months ago, and I am in love with my phone.

My first phone was the Nokia 3210 which came out before you were born which I got in the year I watched The World Is Not Enough in theatre.

Around the Network

Nokia 5110 what a beaut.

And my most expensive phone was a lovely £500 Sharp GX30

An ancient Nec unit that weighed about two pounds, then I got a Nokia 3310 for my 16th birthday.

osed125 said:

I aunt gave me this, when Iw as begging for a phone but I was able to buy this one a coupl weeks later:

The phone looked good but the reception was terrible, I would drop calls by crossing the street

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Chronology of all my phones I owned:

Around the Network

mine:

Nokia 6150

I had some brick like cellphone,that you could'nt even fit in your pocket. I also had a flip phone with were you could only get texted internet. lol

walsufnir said:
crissindahouse said:

No clue how my first phone was called. The first of which I know the name was the Siemens C25 from 1999

Gab es ja damals günstig mit Free&Easy bei E+ :D Daher hatte ich meins.

that's similar to what my first cellphone looked like. It was'nt that exact phone,but it was pretty dam close. 

oldschoolfool said:
walsufnir said:
crissindahouse said:

No clue how my first phone was called. The first of which I know the name was the Siemens C25 from 1999

Gab es ja damals günstig mit Free&Easy bei E+ :D Daher hatte ich meins.

that's similar to what my first cellphone looked like. It was'nt that exact phone,but it was pretty dam close. 

S25?