By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda U!? No its Hyrule Warriors! It Looks Amazing! OMG!!!

It looks so good. So excited for this! Was definitely not expecting something like this from Nintendo

Current Game Machines: 3DS, Wii U, PC.

Currently Playing: X-Com(PC), Smash Bros(WiiU), Banner Saga(PC), Guild Wars 2(PC), Project X Zone(3DS), Luigis Mansion 2(3DS), DayZ(PC)

Around the Network

I'm excited. Warriors games are not my thing, but at very least this gives Japan a reason to care about console Zelda games again. Besides, Zelda is too great a franchise to be limited to a single genre. Not to mention this suggests that Nintendo is working with 3rd parties more, something I like to see.

Love and tolerate.

So I guess this will be the Zelda game for fall 2014, with the "real" Zelda coming in 2015 sometime.

Unexpected and pleasant surprise.

Soundwave said:
So I guess this will be the Zelda game for fall 2014, with the "real" Zelda coming in 2015 sometime.

I thought everything shown in this direct was supposed to be released no later than August 2014. Although I don't think Zelda U will be released until about summer 2015. 

Around the Network

Awesome!!!

sc94597 said:
Soundwave said:

I thought everything shown in this direct was supposed to be released no later than August 2014. Although I don't think Zelda U will be released until about summer 2015. 

That is what the Australian announcement said I think yes.

Roma said:
erm what? that looks kind of meh tbh

yea, it looks like a regular musou game in a little bit more charming world/art style, but with the same dumb ai

Why the 3d Zelda games can´t have this kind of combat? This looks incredibly fun. A traditional Zelda game with a combat system this cool would kick so much fucking ass. Please Nintendo, just fucking forget about puzzles for once and allow us to kick some ass on the new Zelda game. JUST PLEASE!!!