By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda U!? No its Hyrule Warriors! It Looks Amazing! OMG!!!

It's weird though.

I think I need to see more. But in any case I think this more or less confirms Zelda U won't be released until sometime 2015 sadly...

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:
It's weird though.

I think I need to see more. But in any case I think this more or less confirms Zelda U won't be released until sometime 2015 sadly...

its being developed seperately I thought.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

kitler53 said:
TomaTito said:

Here's the trailer

lol, twice now you've bailed out a tbone thread.   that's for actually posting something instead of the OP's "OMG!!".

...i either don't get it or don't want it.  probably both.

I just saw the trailers online and this thread was just a filler, so decided to give it some meat ;)

My first impressions, not impressed, not my kind of game, but I need to see the trailer again when I get home.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

No hate please. This feels like a filler game. The trailer reminded me of this game.

osed125 said:
Blood_Tears said:
I wonder how this will sell in the west?

If Link's Crossbow Training sold almost 5 million copies I think this could sell very well.

Yes but just because a Wii game sold well doesn't mean a Wii U game will do the same numbers. It's a very different landscape today then it was in 2007 when Link Crossbow Training came out. Here's a good example.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii - 27.01M

New Super Mario Bros. Wii U - 2.68M

Around the Network
_crazy_man_ said:
S.Peelman said:
It's weird though.

its being developed seperately I thought.

I know, but I don't think they'd release two (new) Zelda themed games in the same year on the same system... I hope I'm wrong though.

Hyrule warriors = GT 5 Prologue (Filler game) + Dynasty warriors (Lots of mindless enemies).

I love it

Switch!!!

Blood_Tears said:

Yes but just because a Wii game sold well doesn't mean a Wii U game will do the same numbers. It's a very different landscape today then it was in 2007 when Link Crossbow Training came out. Here's a good example.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii - 27.01M

New Super Mario Bros. Wii U - 2.68M

While I obviously don't expect NSMBU to sell the same as the Wii one you are comparing here 4 years vs 1 year. 

This game has Zelda on the tittle. That alone will make it sell decently well.

Nintendo and PC gamer

daredevil.shark said:

Hyrule warriors = GT 5 Prologue (Filler game) + Dynasty warriors (Lots of mindless enemies).

Heh the enemies are anything but mindless when you play on the proper dificulty.