By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda U!? No its Hyrule Warriors! It Looks Amazing! OMG!!!

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=735621&page=66

Nintendo has announced Hyrule Warriors, a new title in development by Tecmo Koei headed to Wii U in 2014.

Hyrule Warriors (which is currently a working title and could still change) is not Nintendo's new Zelda game, president Satoru Iwata stressed during a Nintendo Direct broadcast this morning, but instead combines the “tried and true action” of the Warriors series with iconic weapons and enemies from the Zelda franchise.

Items shown in debut footage included a sword, bombs, a fire rod, and a Hylian shield, plus an epic spin attack by Link.

This isn’t the first crossover for the Warriors series, as Dynasty Warriors: Gundam hit PS3 in 2007. The most recent game in the Dynasty Warriors series, Dynasty Warriors 8, was released earlier this year.

Around the Network

LOL I like Musou games!

Damn, I missed it. Can't wait to see.

I felt a little trolled at first but then I got over it, it looks great.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

wow, that was unexpected.

Around the Network

what's going on?

This is ridiculous, Nintendo is DEAD.

They're continuing to milk their IP with ridiculous knocks-off instead of delivering real game.

Augluae said:
This is ridiculous, Nintendo is DEAD.

They're continuing to milk their IP with ridiculous knocks-off instead of delivering real game.

yeahhhh ok bro, did you see the trailer? Its a completely new game, nintendo has never done this. Good Try though lol

can someone link to the actual thing rather than the site and me having to do all the work finding it?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Will we still get a real Zelda game for the Wii U?

PS3, PS4, PSV, Wii U, 3DS + 3DS XL Owner.

PlayStation Nation

NNID: aminryu1

I need to stop buying games...