By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii U 10 million, Xbox One 15 million, or PS4 20 million which will come first?

Wii U 10 million, Xbox One 15 million, or PS4 20 million which will come first?

Wii U might make it to 10 million 205 37.82%

PS4 will storm past 20 million 256 47.23%

Xbox One will storm past ... 46 8.49%

I have obsessive feelings... 35 6.46%

Total:542

Obviously wii u since it's almost half it's goal already

Around the Network

My prediction:

PS4 20m: early 2015

XOne 15m: mid 2015

WiiU 10m: mid 2015

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

That handicap...
Well, I really want the Wii U to succeed, so I'll vote there.

Hmm

I'm actually predicting the XBO to bomb next year. I think WiiU will outsell XBO for the remaining weeks on this year, and I think it will sell similar numbers as XBO next year because of the good software lineup. So XBO will not beat WiiU, not even to 10 million.

Question is will WiiU get 6 million units sold before PS4 sells 18 million? I think so, but it will be close.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Finally found this again. I voted ps4 last year but forgot to post. With current sales trends I find it even more likely now.

Around the Network

Wii U should squeak past 10M by 2015, unsure about xone though, then again if it smashes black friday it will be well on its way and ps4 easily at 20M.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Awhh shame this thread wasn't a bigger hitter. Back then I'm not sure what I would've said...in fact yeh I woulda said PS4

By VGChartz numbers by now seems the PS4 will pass 20KK and Xone will pass 15KK with before the WiiU even get to the 9KK.

PS4 20M > WiiU 10M > XO 15M

Good necro, lot of people understimating ps4 sales.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."