By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii U 10 million, Xbox One 15 million, or PS4 20 million which will come first?

Wii U 10 million, Xbox One 15 million, or PS4 20 million which will come first?

Wii U might make it to 10 million 205 37.82%

PS4 will storm past 20 million 256 47.23%

Xbox One will storm past ... 46 8.49%

I have obsessive feelings... 35 6.46%

Total:542

Wii U won't get past 10million til 2015

So... PS4

Around the Network

Wii U 20 million.

Easily wii u 10 million. Mario Kart, Super Smash are both HUGE system sellers. If nintendo made a pokemon rpg or mmo for the wii u then wii u will eaily be back in the race against ps4/xb1.

Ledreppe said:
I didn't vote because I don't agree with the choices. The sales projections are based on current Wii U sales and the launch 'hype' sales of the last 2 weeks. PS4 sales have gone way down last week, and the xbox one will do like wise. We will see increases (obviously) over the Christmas period, but all 3 consoles have an equal chance of doing well, and similarly into next year.

PS4 sales have gone down as there is not enough supply to meet the current demand so yeah I expect PS4 sales to increase as soon as supply is replinshed.

PS3, PS4, PSV, Wii U, 3DS + 3DS XL Owner.

PlayStation Nation

NNID: aminryu1

I need to stop buying games...

I am surprised, you ask a very clever question that is not that easy to answer...

Around the Network

PS4 likely, price is right.
One will get some decent games. titan could be next gears for xbox.
Wiiu.... nin fanboys are good for what 20ish m lifetime sales (GC)

they may hit all at same time.

I would honestly be really surprised if Wii U isn't the first to reach its mark.
Yes PS4 and XBone had really great starts, but I think most players will wait big price cuts and multiple good games, something that won't happen until 2015.
Wii U will have strong games next year with Mario Kart 8, Smash Bros, Bayonetta 2, X and a brand new Zelda, while Super Mario 3D World will do great in the long run. I think the 10 millions mark should be reached in november/december 2014.

PS4 should do it easily in the next year

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Wii U. It's sold 4 million in a year with a huge drought, so I'm certain it can sell another 6 million with Smash Bros., Mario Kart, and maybe Zelda.

Farsala said:
If price cut and more launches Xbox One should get 15m easy. Current situation with only 13 countries, then the Xbox One will be fighting the Wii U for the 10m mark. PS4 has most countries launched and Japan next year should get 5m quickly, but idk about 20m before either get 10m...

I think Sony will react quickly to the Xbox one price cut.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m