By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bravely Default - Neverending grinding, plus general discussion

lestatdark said:

Damn, 45 Villagers? I wished I had half of those . Sadly, here in Portugal there's hardly anyone with the game. I've been to two of the busiest GAME and FNAC shops in the country and no one was playing Bravely Default (at least this weekend), so even if I used the Nintendo Zone, I doubt I'd  get a lot of hits, if any. Got a lot of Shadow Links though, so there's still that.

The Nintendo-zones relay Streetpass throughout europe, so you can get hits from it, if you have one near you.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

Why did they implement this "rebuild Norende" feature? You can get the best weapons and Armor early If you just leave your 3DS In standby mode for some time. I don't like that its like cheating.

im getting the game can someone "hopefully without spoilers" give me some hints to the job system. Are some characters better for certain jobs than otherS? what skills will i get. is there a side where i can look that up??

yes im too old it takes a while till i get used to that new stuff ;)

and what about the summoning stuff? you actually only summon npcs right??

Videokameras said:
im getting the game can someone "hopefully without spoilers" give me some hints to the job system. Are some characters better for certain jobs than otherS? what skills will i get. is there a side where i can look that up??

yes im too old it takes a while till i get used to that new stuff ;)

and what about the summoning stuff? you actually only summon npcs right??

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Freelancer_(Bravely_Default) To start you up with the basic class. The rest of the classes are at the bottom of the page. 

Some characters have a higher proficiency for some stats (Agnes has higher Mind/M.Def, Tiz higher Dexterity/Speed, Edea higher HP/Str,P.Def, Ringabel higher MP/P.Atk), so classes which take advantage of those stas will benefit them more (Agnes with White Mage/Merchant, Tiz with Thief/Hunter, Edea with Knight/Valkyrie, Ringabel with Black Mage/Time Mage, etc.)

About the Summon Friends option, you can only summon people you've sent Net Invites or actual friends that you have added ingame, via internet or local wi-fi. It's an one time use only, until you and the people whom you've summoned have Updated your data.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Rusalka is too damn OP on hard. Seep is an instant KO for my entire level 33 party, plus his 40800 HP allows him to survive an entire round of Lighting powered Specials and 3x Aquatic Slayers from Hunter Tiz, 2x Thundara Boosted attacks from Valkyrie Edea (with Lu Bo's Spear) and 3x Thundaras from Red Mage Ringabel.

It's gonna be the first fight where I'll probably be forced to use Bravely Second.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

thank you very much

so what is the summon a friend good for??

Videokameras said:

thank you very much

so what is the summon a friend good for??

If the friend you summon has sent a Special move, you get the stat/move benefits of that same move, plus you'll deal damage to the enemy equivalent to the power of the move. 

It's particularly helpful if you're in a bind on boss battles and are out of Specials yourself. Imagine that you need a fast heal and you have a friend who sent the Rejuvenation Special, you can then summon that friend and use that move and instantly heal your party and give a 200% healing boost to your white mages as well, plus any other benefit that your friend has attached to the Rejuvenation special via customization.

Current PC Build

again thank you very much

Videokameras said:

again thank you very much

You're welcome.

Now to go back to getting my ass handed out to me by Rusalka (Bravely Second didn't work out ).

Current PC Build

RolStoppable said:
The game took a nosedive. It's almost unbelievable just how bad it is. Just awful.

Wait wait wait, why?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.