By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bravely Default - Neverending grinding, plus general discussion

shakarak said:
Has anyone managed to beat Beezlebub? I'm level 14 (playing on hard) and keep getting my ass handed to me.

isnt that a Lv99 Boss?? 0_O

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
shakarak said:
Has anyone managed to beat Beezlebub? I'm level 14 (playing on hard) and keep getting my ass handed to me.

he's a level 10 nemeses in my game.

shakarak said:
ktay95 said:
shakarak said:

Same here. I tried fighting him just a little while ago, and he was way out of my league, despite my party being at the recommended level. He did some powerup where he absorbs damage and heals, and then wiped out my team with one attack. And I'm doing Normal mode. Not really sure how that works. Maybe 10 is the bare minimum...

Also, just gonna leave this here...

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Just needed to come in here and express my love for this game! Man, this is like the true rendition of a modern-day classic Final Fantasy! I bloody well love this game!

Super_Boom said:
shakarak said:
ktay95 said:
shakarak said:

Same here. I tried fighting him just a little while ago, and he was way out of my league, despite my party being at the recommended level. He did some powerup where he absorbs damage and heals, and then wiped out my team with one attack. And I'm doing Normal mode. Not really sure how that works. Maybe 10 is the bare minimum...

Also, just gonna leave this here...

i finally beat him on hard and my charcters were at level 16.  I did have to use a couple friend summons (one that did 1200 damage) and another rejuvenation for the team.  

Around the Network
shakarak said:

I beat him. The lvl 10 version anyways. Only gives 300xp. -_-

Now I am currently lvl 20 and still in chapter 1. Yes, I move VERY slowly and actually enjoy grinding.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Still think we should just have 1 thread instead of 2!