By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Gilgamesh <3

Around the Network

Nice to see the improvement in things for Sony - 200million though is a dream. I reckon they will be lucky to hit 50million. MSFT or another console maker will release another in a few years and will upset the run.

Gilgamesh always knows the right thing to say to ensure a successful thread. It's a gift!

kowenicki said:
Sony fans... Be afraid, be very afraid.

Gilgamesh has the Midas touch.... In reverse. How can you forget his epic Vita thread.

Seriously. I'd agree that aside from the ridiculous predictions in the OP that Playstation is back, Sony on the other hand isn't anywhere near back. Very good article in the financial times on sony in the last few days.

Sony needs a Bravia TV 4 =], an Xperia 4 and an Vaio4 just to start going back to industry.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

I actually believe 200m might be possible for the PS4...just look at the launch sales..

Around the Network

Holy blast from the past, its gilgamesh.

I love PS as much as you do man, but the launch line up was pretty mediocre. The Xbox line up is only slightly better.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

well the game division is back.
but there are some other divisions still in trouble.

Where did they go?

gooch_destroyer said:
Where did they go?

Where did the billions of dollars lose from ps3 and the amazing vita go?

all seriousness 200 million. That assumes a lot which will not happen.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

i disagree with your prediction. the PS4 will sell 260 million units minimum in 7 years.