By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

this guy again? Why do you feel the need to talk up a storm.? What happened to Vita/PSASBR predictions? how did that turn out o.O

Around the Network
Wright said:
Kresnik said:
One more "..." after this and I'll start throwing out bans. Stop it.

What about "...!"?

REPORTED!!!

Kresnik,

GET HIM!!!

enditall727 said:
Wright said:
Kresnik said:
One more "..." after this and I'll start throwing out bans. Stop it.

What about "...!"?

REPORTED!!!

Kresnik,

GET HIM!!!

Is there a name for the religious worship of a corporation? I would call it corpotheism.

This seems to be on par with my argument that Nintendo listened to what the Nintendo core preferred out of their own consoles and created a home console which reflected the DS's major features with improved social capabilities and no more friend codes. All the while keeping the system's online free and without completely invalidating the Wii-Mote or removing backwards compatible. Only to be ignored by hype machines which know how to build up buzz a lot more effectively than they do. That it is evident even in Nintendoland's badass NES/Indie style game selection that single player experiences matter to them again. How it's sadly clear they care too much about games and the evolution of the art form and too little about spreading their vision effectively to those who have had a front seat to EA's version of the industry.

Of course delusions of god's and demon's, and that whole "epic console war for the souls of gamers" aside companies exist to make share-holders happy (mostly with money), not consumers.

That said, I would still bet money Nintendo's average shareholders cares more about the industry and the art than Sony's or Microsoft's ones. Though their interpretation of what is best for the industry may be a bit... different.

Around the Network

Gilgamesh is back!

tbone51 said:
this guy again? Why do you feel the need to talk up a storm.? What happened to Vita/PSASBR predictions? how did that turn out o.O

Better than your 3DS prediction will.

The Sony's john lucas or avishna

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

brendude13 said:
tbone51 said:

Better than your 3DS prediction will.

Your a cool guy, but dont ever ever ever say that again >_<!!!

My 3DS prediction is 20mil sold by years end(stated back in Jan)... But 3DS will sell 15mil-18mil this year. i off by 2mil-5mil!

He stated PSASBR would outsell SSBB... PSASBR= <1.2mil  ... SSBB= 11.82mil. Also SSBB is still selling even with a higher price tag!

Next up Vita will outsell 3DS and take over the handheld market.... No need for explanation :P

PS4>>>X1>>WiiU in sales this gen no doubt but why he sound like Colin?  http://www.ign.com/articles/2011/10/22/the-playstation-vita-is-set-to-succeed

Stating statements is fine but downplaying..... Yeahhhhh -_-  Dont hate

No way will it top PS2, PS2 had a huge variety of games, next gen will be overloaded with shooters once again. It'll be lucky if it does more than even PS1.