By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Crash Bandicoot site is down, all references removed from activision website

Fusioncode said:
Madword said:
Open world Crash game incoming... well thats what I hope anyway :)

Nah I would hate that. Huge open levels are more suited for Mario or Spyro. Crash should have tight, linear level design. 

This, this, this, a hundred times this!

No freaking open world, leave that shit to Skyrim, this needs to be a Crash game at it's core, linear FTW!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
KingdomHeartsFan said:
Don't get my hopes up just to be Crash'd...

Fix'd 

PullusPardus said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:
Don't get my hopes up just to be Crash'd...

Fix'd 

What you did there. I see it.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

KingdomHeartsFan said:
Don't get my hopes up just to be crushed...

you mean...

*puts on sunglasses*

crashed

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

its true, its coming

Around the Network
JOKA_ said:
allblue said:

I'm sorry, that type of game is not going to wow anyone or be a blockbuster in this shooter era. Getting naughty dog to make it is rather wasting their time and talent.

If sony wants to compete with MS in exlusives, they need to start catering to current demographics. They need something like titanfall or gears of war last gen. 

^ this

If crash comes back I think that it should be a PSN title for $10-15 done by a small team

Why? Sony needs the face of Playstation back. Look at LBP sales, If its not Naughty Dog I wouldn't be surprised of Media Molecule taking the ip.

I'm pretty sure that Crash has still a huge fanbase.

platformmaster918 said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:
Don't get my hopes up just to be crushed...

you mean...

*puts on sunglasses*

crashed

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!

You should probably change your sig. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Please dont hate me for saying this. But the reason I like playstation systems because it constantly gives us lots and lots of new IPs. Crash bandicoot should live like a legend rather than ruining its memory by some average port.

BasilZero said:
Imagine Nintendo buying Crash Bandicoot from Activision, dem tears will be so sweet :)

Internet will explode.

Holy shit. I'm actually starting to believe this is happening...

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.