By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Crash Bandicoot site is down, all references removed from activision website

MohammadBadir said:
bananaking21 said:
MohammadBadir said:

or better yet...

Crash Joins the battle!

Crash would be in Smash Bro's. imagine the meltdowns on that one. i kind of want it to happen just to see the meltdown. would be glorious

[IMG]http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/Pn1tQnMu4Os/maxresdefault.jpg[/IMG]

is that real?

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:

is that real?

it's a mod somebody made.

here's a vid of it in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn1tQnMu4Os

Sigh. I'd love to be happy about this, but I just don't have the same bond with Crash that I do with other ex-Sony IP's.

A new Spyro game... developed by Insomniac... now that would literally make me jizz myself.

Still, I could get on board with a classic Crash game at the hands of ND. As long as they bring back Pura. And Polar.

Open world Crash game incoming... well thats what I hope anyway :)

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

wow, that's pretty solid evidence that this is happening.

i've never played a crash game so i have no nostalgia for it. but i love platformers so if it happens for real i'll likely be there.

Around the Network

I dont know if it would be Sony working on Crash unless Activision partnered up with a studio like Foster which could be possible. I would like to see a return for Crash Bandicoot. Not because Im a fan of Crash because in all honesty Im not a huge Crash fan. But I would like to see people get their nostalgia kick and plus i think it is pretty shitty what happened to the Crash Ip :/

Madword said:
Open world Crash game incoming... well thats what I hope anyway :)

Nah I would hate that. Huge open levels are more suited for Mario or Spyro. Crash should have tight, linear level design. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

allblue said:

I'm sorry, that type of game is not going to wow anyone or be a blockbuster in this shooter era. Getting naughty dog to make it is rather wasting their time and talent.

If sony wants to compete with MS in exlusives, they need to start catering to current demographics. They need something like titanfall or gears of war last gen. 

^ this

If crash comes back I think that it should be a PSN title for $10-15 done by a small team

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Damn... I miss you Crash.

JOKA_ said:
allblue said:

I'm sorry, that type of game is not going to wow anyone or be a blockbuster in this shooter era. Getting naughty dog to make it is rather wasting their time and talent.

If sony wants to compete with MS in exlusives, they need to start catering to current demographics. They need something like titanfall or gears of war last gen. 

^ this

If crash comes back I think that it should be a PSN title for $10-15 done by a small team

No, Sony needs to go big with this. A great Crash game with a strong marketing campaign has the potential to sell 5m+ units. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!