By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Crash Bandicoot site is down, all references removed from activision website

Sony's marketing compaign for Crash was so kickass. I hope they do it justice.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

I'll believe when i see it!

Kyuu said:

It's happening.gif

And all I want is an all stars game with Crash in it lol

leyendax69 said:
JOKA_ said:
allblue said:

I'm sorry, that type of game is not going to wow anyone or be a blockbuster in this shooter era. Getting naughty dog to make it is rather wasting their time and talent.

If sony wants to compete with MS in exlusives, they need to start catering to current demographics. They need something like titanfall or gears of war last gen. 

^ this

If crash comes back I think that it should be a PSN title for $10-15 done by a small team

Why? Sony needs the face of Playstation back. Look at LBP sales, If its not Naughty Dog I wouldn't be surprised of Media Molecule taking the ip.

I'm pretty sure that Crash has still a huge fanbase.

Eh I disagree.  I just don't see crash having the same impact he used to.  It would be complete fan service, and a smaller game would be much less risky.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network

I'm not getting my hopes up till I hear something from Sony themselves. This was my fav series as a kid and I don't need the disappointment when it most likely doesn't come true.

A sign you see for half a second on a PS4 ad that sort of looks like Crash next to the old PS1 logo...and the site being taken down by Activision... isn't reason to believe we're getting a AAA Crash Bandicoot game published by Sony once again.