By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Crash Bandicoot site is down, all references removed from activision website

Awwww snap!

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
imagine, nintendo or microsoft bought the IP. MEGATON!

dat plot twist lol

allblue said:

I'm sorry, that type of game is not going to wow anyone or be a blockbuster in this shooter era. Getting naughty dog to make it is rather wasting their time and talent.

If sony wants to compete with MS in exlusives, they need to start catering to current demographics. They need something like titanfall or gears of war last gen. 

We'll never get another Crash made by ND. If anything, it'll get moved to someone that will actually USE the ip. Well that is the hope.

Crash come back to your home and only place they have done you justice.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

allblue said:

I'm sorry, that type of game is not going to wow anyone or be a blockbuster in this shooter era. Getting naughty dog to make it is rather wasting their time and talent.

If sony wants to compete with MS in exlusives, they need to start catering to current demographics. They need something like titanfall or gears of war last gen. 

You're right. Just look at how poorly Mario games sell. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
allblue said:

I would love this! Oh SHIT!

A proper QUALITY Crash could sell the hell out of a Vita lol

I would actually prefer NaughtyDog to do the game again.

And.. Umm.. What about my Spyro??

iceland said:
bananaking21 said:
imagine, nintendo or microsoft bought the IP. MEGATON!

dat plot twist lol

Dose Meltdowns though.

bananaking21 said:
ill believe it when i see it. i hope its not an indie game or a naughty dog game. im hoping sony would open a new rather big studio and make a respectable crash game.

Maybe they really are gonna be announcing 2 new studios like we were discussing in PSNation.  And one will work on the new CRASH!!!

Yeah probably not......but I'll hold out out! 

Azerth said:
im going to laugh so hard if ms got it somehow lol

this made me laugh a lot(i would not mind as long ad they don't fuck it up like banjo.They mustn't give it to rare considering that even trashy double helix meanwhile is making better rare games than rare,than rare should not try other franchises)