By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Crash Bandicoot site is down, all references removed from activision website

Figgycal said:
The_God_of_War said:

The Crash road sign in the PS4 ad, the Amazon leak, Sony bringing back a mystery old franchise and now this news.

Try this one:

Better. Much better.

Around the Network

Please Sony... please.

Nem said:

I would bet that Cerny's team is working on it.

Though i still think its ridiculous. I cant see anything but Jason Rubin on the character's face.

I would rather see Cerny's team work on Shenmue 3.

He dosen't work for Sega anymore lol

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

imagine, nintendo or microsoft bought the IP. MEGATON!

I hope it will be an vga announcement :). VGA this year will be three hours long so I hope this will be one of the announcements =p. Good time to be a gamer.

Around the Network

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn1tQnMu4Os
just to annoy some people XD

Well, damn. Something's better come of it.

Cautiously optimistic here. Wouldn't bother me if it didn't come, but great if it did. Hopefully a good studio will develop it (if true).

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

I'm sorry, that type of game is not going to wow anyone or be a blockbuster in this shooter era. Getting naughty dog to make it is rather wasting their time and talent.

If sony wants to compete with MS in exlusives, they need to start catering to current demographics. They need something like titanfall or gears of war last gen. 

Intel core i7 930 OC @ 4.0 ghz

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Triple channel DDR 3 12gb RAM 1600 MHz