By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Crash Bandicoot site is down, all references removed from activision website

nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
ill believe it when i see it. i hope its not an indie game or a naughty dog game. im hoping sony would open a new rather big studio and make a respectable crash game.

Maybe they really are gonna be announcing 2 new studios like we were discussing in PSNation.  And one will work on the new CRASH!!!

Yeah probably not......but I'll hold out out! 

that would be insane for me. i would flip! but yeah i dont think it would happen.

what would be awesome is if nintendo or MS bought the franchise. imagine the meltdowns. just fucking imagine the meltdowns!

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
Maybe they really are gonna be announcing 2 new studios like we were discussing in PSNation.  And one will work on the new CRASH!!!

that would be insane for me. i would flip! but yeah i dont think it would happen.

what would be awesome is if nintendo or MS bought the franchise. imagine the meltdowns. just fucking imagine the meltdowns!

The whole internet would break with the meltdowns if that happened  

allblue said:

I'm sorry, that type of game is not going to wow anyone or be a blockbuster in this shooter era. Getting naughty dog to make it is rather wasting their time and talent.

If sony wants to compete with MS in exlusives, they need to start catering to current demographics. They need something like titanfall or gears of war last gen. 

Sad but true.  

Example: Knack is a solid title.  Getting shit on for no reason.  Crash Bandicoot, wouldn't be much different than Knack, would get shit on too.

pezus said:
They should get Ready at Dawn to make it after The Order . Or maybe Media Molecule, man imagine that!

the only one to make it a success would be media molecule as crash would need a lot of creative input.An 

old style crash would only be succesful as download only but noone these days is willing to pay full prize.

nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

Imagine how they would announce it. a nintendo direct! a nintendo direct about crash! i would throw up XD

Around the Network

I can't even imagine a real Crash reboot done properly by Naughty Dog, seriously guys this would make too happy.

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

Imagine how they would announce it. a nintendo direct! a nintendo direct about crash! i would throw up XD

or better yet...

Crash Joins the battle!

I'd love it, but it needs to be done by Naughty Dog and they have other priorities

MohammadBadir said:

or better yet...

Crash Joins the battle!

Crash would be in Smash Bro's. imagine the meltdowns on that one. i kind of want it to happen just to see the meltdown. would be glorious

bananaking21 said:
MohammadBadir said:

or better yet...

Crash Joins the battle!

Crash would be in Smash Bro's. imagine the meltdowns on that one. i kind of want it to happen just to see the meltdown. would be glorious