By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post a picture of yourself

Tagged games:

enditall727 said:
Mummelmann said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Mummelmann said:

I think I've posted an image before but what the hell. This is taken at work, my hair is a lot shorter now, the two others in the pic are my cousins.

So which one are you?

The middle! Thought the work clothes were a give-away...

I'm guessing the picture on your key chain thingy around your neck is a picture you took while in jail?

Yeah, precisely. No, it's my mandatory security ID, they check up on you every other year to make sure you don't have any criminal record.

Around the Network
pezus said:
DucksUnlimited said:

I know that expecting you guys to guess correctly out of all these people is a tall order, but I'm sure someone will get it eventually.

I see what you did there

;)

Carl2291 said:
STRYKIE said:

Chad?!

Im glad I wasnt the only one to think that.

Ballin'

Chad Warren still ballin'. H Town hustle don't stop.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

pezus said:

MBP does not look at all like his avatar (I wonder if the avatar is even him now??)

Wat..? They're both me!

I would but I am teh ugly

Around the Network

This is me with my Portugal CR7 t shirt.

So why is OP not posting a picture of himself if he wanted to lead by example? Great thread idea though!

These kind of threads have more jokes in them than actual people posting pictures. Such a shame.

Somini said:
So why is OP not posting a picture of himself if he wanted to lead by example? Great thread idea though!

These kind of threads have more jokes in them than actual people posting pictures. Such a shame.

I did though! Just not in the OP.. Source

man-bear-pig said:
Somini said:

I did though! Just not in the OP.. Source

lol that's not the same haha. I can't see you very well behind that nose :D

I know, I look pretty bad!

I actually don't trust Internet enough. 

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988