By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post a picture of yourself

Tagged games:

Me when i was a bit younger

Another shot we got on set at Square. Its a bit edited but whatever..

Around the Network
STRYKIE said:

Chad?!

Im glad I wasnt the only one to think that.

Ballin'

Weedlab said:
DucksUnlimited said:
man-bear-pig said:

This is from a few years ago but I still look roughly the same. I don't feel comfortable pointing out which one I am, so you'll just have to guess :P

C'mon son! Gold ropes. xD

I thought he was the one in the back with the green thing on

PSwii60 said:

Picture from about a month ago; I'm bald now... I guess I don't care anymore lol

Cant make too much of this because half of your face is blocked but you kinda look like Kal Penn

Carl2291 said:
STRYKIE said:

Chad?!

Im glad I wasnt the only one to think that.

Ballin'

Since we're on the subject, I'm shocked he hasn't been parodied this month yet, or even better, he himself parodied a next-gen version.

Around the Network
STRYKIE said:

Since we're on the subject, I'm shocked he hasn't been parodied this month yet, or even better, he himself parodied a next-gen version.

Chad never left!

Carl2291 said:
STRYKIE said:

Chad never left!

Hahaha. A day after the PS4 announcement. What a guy.

NobleTeam360 said:
Mummelmann said:

I think I've posted an image before but what the hell. This is taken at work, my hair is a lot shorter now, the two others in the pic are my cousins.

So which one are you?

The middle! Thought the work clothes were a give-away...

enditall727 said:
Weedlab said:
DucksUnlimited said:
man-bear-pig said:

This is from a few years ago but I still look roughly the same. I don't feel comfortable pointing out which one I am, so you'll just have to guess :P

C'mon son! Gold ropes. xD

I thought he was the one in the back with the green thing on

I know that expecting you guys to guess correctly out of all these people is a tall order, but I'm sure someone will get it eventually.

Mummelmann said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Mummelmann said:

I think I've posted an image before but what the hell. This is taken at work, my hair is a lot shorter now, the two others in the pic are my cousins.

So which one are you?

The middle! Thought the work clothes were a give-away...

I'm guessing the picture on your key chain thingy around your neck is a picture you took while in jail?