By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - BOMBA!!! Knack Reviews

Tagged games:

wow I was thinking of getting this. I was trying not to get a bunch of multiplatform games at launch but guess I'll have to pick up AC

Around the Network

(Re-enactment of what the majority of reviewers are doing to Knack)

Gehirnkrampf said:

Knack

LOL

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

CGI-Quality said:
TruckOSaurus said:

It finally does yes.

Good. I always ppreciate a discussion without preferences becoming a center point. Make no mistake, though, KZ:SF is still a bit of a disappointment critic-wise (for me at least), but Knack I knew would bomb. It had console launch bomba written all over it, like many of them do!

I don't anyone expected great things from Knack (in the Metascore Prediction League the average prediction was 77 as opposed to an average of 88 for Killzone). The scores being this low does come as a surprise to me. Like I said before, I believed all next-gen titles would review a bit higher due to the simple fact they were next-gen games. I was mistaken in that assumption but that's a good thing if that means that game reviewers aren't distracted by shiny objects anymore.

Signature goes here!

The game looked like ass, this is of no surprise to me unlike Killzone SF.

Around the Network

I had zero interest in this game because it looked like crap. I don't see how anyone didn't see this coming.

As I've said in another thread though, the previews praised this game, like previews usually do. Previews bashed Ryse though, and that never happens, so I call bs if Ryse scores higher.

I think Ryse looks better than Knack though.  Still doesn't really look good, but better.

Not unexpected IMO and I have to say that even many Sony fans saw it coming after E3, so I salute them for not hyping up everything just because it's exclusive.

Sony is going to give Cerny a jolly ol' flogging tonight. :)

Ouch.