By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will WiiU Have Any Exclusive Games Sell 10mil+ Lifetime? If So Name Which Games!

Until prospects improve appreciably, I'm saying none.

I believe in honesty, civility, generosity, practicality, and impartiality.

Around the Network

Mario Karts always seem to push heavy numbers.

So if any game will over the WiiU's lifetime, i will go with Mario Kart 8 or possibly 9?

Mario Kart Wii reached 33 million from a 100 million userbase. (so a third of owners)

If WiiU can surpass 30 million in sales, then why not?

Ronster316 said:

So if any game will over the WiiU's lifetime, i will go with Mario Kart 8 or possibly 9?

Mario Kart Wii reached 33 million from a 100 million userbase. (so a third of owners)

only 1 Mario Kart per system.

MohammadBadir said:
Ronster316 said:

Well, it's arriving relatively early on in the WiiU's liespan, so maybe hey will break tradition this time aroun.

MS ans sony chuck out sequels like they are going out of fashion.

Ronster316 said:
MohammadBadir said:
Ronster316 said:

Well, it's arriving relatively early in o the WiiU's liespan, so maybe hey will break tradition this time aroun.

Mario Kart always releases within 2 years of a consoles launch

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
Ronster316 said:
MohammadBadir said:
Ronster316 said:

Well, it's arriving relatively early in o the WiiU's liespan, so maybe hey will break tradition this time aroun.

Mario Kart always releases within 2 years of a consoles launch

Just saying, perhaps it's time for them to up the MK count (an more typos i apologise, this works keyboard is terrible)

Maybe once they start marketing the thing better and release games faster, yeah.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

MK8, and maybe a drastically revamped, properly advertised NSMB game that clearly wouldn't able be to be done on the 3DS/Wii.

I'm banking on the 3DS commanding SSB4 sales. The larger part of it's install base isn't gonna lose sleep over not being able to use a GC controller.

STRYKIE said:
MK8, and maybe a drastically revamped, properly advertised NSMB game that clearly wouldn't able be to be done on the 3DS/Wii.

I'm banking on the 3DS commanding SSB4 sales. The larger part of it's install base isn't gonna lose sleep over not being able to use a GC controller.

Pro controller

Assuming lifetime totals of 30 to 40 million, just NSMBU and Mario Kart 8.

Love and tolerate.