By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Conegamer said:
Kaizar said:
Conegamer said:
Is W101 really that good? I found the demo alright, but not sure if it's worth the purchase...

Anyway, it's Christmas Eve!

Its the Kid Icarus: Uprising of the Wii U.

I don't have that either...

You are missing out, and that's an understatement.

Kid Icarus: Uprising will probably be the best game you have ever played and/or own.

Around the Network
Wright said:
green_sky said:
Wright said: No 3DS? Santa must hate you.

First you insist that my friends hate me because Borderlands 2 and now Santa. What's going on? 

Seems like you are hard to please. My reaction was more like Link finding the Master Sword.

You mean, more like finding the Biggoron's sword. The fragile one.

Well I don't have to respond to anything, LOL.

Kaizar said: Well I don't have to respond to anything, LOL.

Yep. You can go preaching about 3D and spamming people's walls. LOL

green_sky said:

Got this from Santa

Kaizar's favorite system, 2DS! Year of the Nintendo. 

There is a red/black 2ds?  Never saw it before.

I got this :)  (well got is the wrong word since I bought them for myself)

(Only got the ones with boxes- The turquise 3ds, black 3ds and silver 3dsXL are old and just there to make the picture look more impressive xD)

JazzB1987 said: There is a red/black 2ds?  Never saw it before.

I got this :)  (well got is the wrong word since I bought them for myself)

(Only got the ones with boxes- The turquise 3ds, black 3ds and silver 3dsXL are old and just there to make the picture look more impressive xD)

The picture does look impressive. ^^

The red/black and blue/black are the only two colours currently available in North America. I think. 

Around the Network

Merry Christmas

Conegamer said:
Runa216 said:
Can anyone tell me how to get my Mario: The Lost Levels download? I used coins on club nintendo and I got the code to put in on the eshop, but it's telling me "The item associated with this code is not currently being distributed'. I just want my mario fix!

I'd like to know this as well, but mainly my 3DS can no longer access the eShop, since the last update infact. Anyone got suggestions?

I have no idea how to redeem game codes on 3DS, but on redeeming Wii game downloads (notice I said Wii) on your Wii U, you have to go into the shop in Wii mode and redeem your code there. I forget which screen exactly, but I've gotten  Super Punch Out!!, Paper Mario 64, Super Smash Bros. and Retro City Rampage that way.

3DS News: December 25, 2013

• Nintendo Network is experiencing technical difficulties. Great timing.
  • Walmart will be selling the 3DS XL alongside a $50 Walmart gift card tomorrow.
  • Media Create numbers for last week in Japan are in. The 3DS sold over 230,000 units this week, with major titles including Puzzles and Dragons Z and Pokemon X/Y, with over 200,000 copies sold each. A total of 14 of the top 20 titles were 3DS games, with some, like Mario Kart 7, dating back to a while ago.
  • IGN has their 2013 3DS GOTY nominees up. Along with the generic "Best 3DS Game," there are ten other categories. The main nominees are Pokemon X/Y, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.
  • Speaking of Zelda, it should be coming out in Japan right about now.

Love and tolerate.

Einsam_Delphin said:
think-man said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
think-man said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

I would say it does in this case, as all the original Pokemon are still there, and all Pokemon are optional, meaning you could use nothing but Gen1s if you wanted to. Plus releasing a new Pokemon game with no new Pokemon would be really stupid business wise.

Each to their own, I disgree though :)

You're disagreeing with facts?

How is it a fact? they never tired keeped the pokemon count low enough to prove it being a fact.

"It", what is "it?" I made multiple points, not just one.

-All the older Pokemon are in the game.
-All Pokemon are optional.
-They would have a harder time advertising new games without any new Pokemon.

Is any of that untrue?

Well Salnax had no trouble unstanding what I meant. Either read it again or read what he said.

It's pretty simple really.

Salnax said:
  • Speaking of Zelda, it should be coming out in Japan right about now.

Indeed.

Going to buy it now.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/