By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
think-man said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
think-man said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
think-man said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

I would say it does in this case, as all the original Pokemon are still there, and all Pokemon are optional, meaning you could use nothing but Gen1s if you wanted to. Plus releasing a new Pokemon game with no new Pokemon would be really stupid business wise.

Each to their own, I disgree though :)

You're disagreeing with facts?

How is it a fact? they never tired keeped the pokemon count low enough to prove it being a fact.

"It", what is "it?" I made multiple points, not just one.

-All the older Pokemon are in the game.
-All Pokemon are optional.
-They would have a harder time advertising new games without any new Pokemon.

Is any of that untrue?

Well Salnax had no trouble unstanding what I meant. Either read it again or read what he said.

It's pretty simple really.

And once again, my simple question fails to get answered. Well I'ma nice guy so I'll meet you halfway and take your response as a no.

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
think-man said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Is any of that untrue?

Well Salnax had no trouble unstanding what I meant. Either read it again or read what he said.

And once again, my simple question fails to get answered. Well I'ma nice guy so I'll meet you halfway and take your response as a no.

Your question is answered if you look at what Salnax said. Dear god aren't people aloud opinions? I'm terribly sorry I don't agree with yours.

I refuse to believe that Kid Icarus is as good as you guys say. If it is, then why are reviews so mixed?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

think-man said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
think-man said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Is any of that untrue?

Your question is answered if you look at what Salnax said. Dear god aren't people aloud opinions? I'm terribly sorry I don't agree with yours.

It's Christmas you know, let's not argue! Though...I agree with your opinion...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

think-man said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
think-man said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Of course, but sometimes people's opinions are wrong. Ex: "The earth is flat, imo!"
And yeah, I'm not gonna hunt down someone else's post for what's supposed to be your answer. Surely you are man enough to fight your own battles, but then again you are the same guy who is afraid of being seen in public playing a 3DS, so I guess not. :L

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
think-man said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
think-man said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Of course, but sometimes people's opinions are wrong. Ex: "The earth is flat, imo!"
And yeah, I'm not gonna hunt down someone else's post for what's supposed to be your answer. Surely you are man enough to fight your own battles, but then again you are the same guy who is afraid of being seen in public playing a 3DS, so I guess not. :L

You didn't have to hunt it was the comment right below the original comment you replied to, you probably read it and ignored it. I can see you like Pokemon and that's ok, but you don't need to force your opinions on me and call them facts. And the last part has nothing to do with this discussion, you can reply to that comment on that thread if you're not happy with how I do things.

think-man said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
think-man said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
think-man said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

but you don't need to force your opinions on me and call them facts.

Aha, knew it! You truely don't believe all old Pokemon are in the game, all Pokemon are optional, and not making new Pokes would be bad business! No wonder you kept dodging the question! There's no way for you to give your answer without sounding like a looney!

Einsam_Delphin said:
think-man said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
think-man said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
think-man said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Aha, knew it! You truely don't believe all old Pokemon are in the game, all Pokemon are optional, and not making new Pokes would be bad business! No wonder you kept dodging the question! There's no way for you to give your answer without sounding like a looney!

For the love of god...Do I need to hold your hand and walk you to the post?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5916193

I can see you don't really want to discuss this, you're just trying to wind me up. Either come back with a proper reply or don't reply at all, I'm sick of playing these childish games with you.

think-man said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
think-man said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
think-man said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
think-man said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

For the love of god...Do I need to hold your hand and walk you to the post?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5916193

I can see you don't really want to discuss this, you're just trying to wind me up. Either come back with a proper reply or don't reply at all, I'm sick of playing these childish games with you.

So that's this almighty post you keep on about as if your life depends on it? Forget that it doesn't even answer my question, but it was mainly directed at you, not me. And you only have yourself to blame for playing childish games rather than answering a simple question, but hey you don't need to anymore as you already let your answer slip out.

Conegamer said:
I refuse to believe that Kid Icarus is as good as you guys say. If it is, then why are reviews so mixed?

Kid Icarus is very much a case of Your Mileage May Vary. I recommend trying it before buying it.

If after a couple of hours, you feel more anger toward the game's controls than enjoyment of the overall experience, just drop it and don't bother with it. If the controls feel fine and you don't see what the problem is, you need this game in your life immediately.

Also, if you're a lefty, I'm sorry. Please forget this game exists. I think people with large hands in particular also seem to have more problems with the controls, though the game was released before the XL launched and I have no clue how the larger console would affect ease of play.