By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

My Nintendo system order because I'm new.

N64 > Wii > GC > 3DS > GB > GBA > DS

Around the Network

I think it's good that Nintendo is out of touch a bit. As long as the games are of quality, I don't mind.

Dream_While_Awake said:
My Nintendo system order because I'm new.

N64 > Wii > GC > 3DS > GB > GBA > DS

Welcome! Hope you're enjoying it!

Also,your order is pretty good. I'd put 3DS and Wii the other way round, and DS right at the bottom? Why?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
I refuse to believe that Kid Icarus is as good as you guys say. If it is, then why are reviews so mixed?

Since you're left handed, you can either use the face buttons, or buy a Circle Pad Pro.

If you like any Shooters, you will love this.

If you like any Japanese games, then you will love this.

Watch the videos in the eShop, there are 15 or so videos to stream, and a lot of them stream in 120 refresh rate 3D.

Einsam_Delphin said:
think-man said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
think-man said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

And once again, my simple question fails to get answered. Well I'ma nice guy so I'll meet you halfway and take your response as a no.

Your question is answered if you look at what Salnax said. Dear god aren't people aloud opinions? I'm terribly sorry I don't agree with yours.

Of course, but sometimes people's opinions are wrong. Ex: "The earth is flat, imo!"
And yeah, I'm not gonna hunt down someone else's post for what's supposed to be your answer. Surely you are man enough to fight your own battles, but then again you are the same guy who is afraid of being seen in public playing a 3DS, so I guess not. :L

LOL, @ think-man

You should play your 3DS in public, everyone everywhere in Los Angeles & New York does, plus every movie is in 3D now, and all 4K HD TVs only do 3D as well, so you got all the upcoming action movies backing you up in playing the only Handheld 3D Device in public.

Be a man, a 3D man. (LOL)

Around the Network

just a small suggestion, why don't you put a question like "what Nintendo franchise should be revived next" or "what WiiU/3DS game will sell best next year" etc, instead of the "is Nintendo out of touch with the market" or "should Nintendo go 3rd party" type of questions. you'd expect the main thread of your favorite company to be a bit positive :P

anonymunchy said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
think-man said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
think-man said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
think-man said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

but you don't need to force your opinions on me and call them facts.

Aha, knew it! You truely don't believe all old Pokemon are in the game, all Pokemon are optional, and not making new Pokes would be bad business! No wonder you kept dodging the question! There's no way for you to give your answer without sounding like a looney!

That's an opinion right there, not fact. Instead of designing and balancing hundreds of new Pokemon they could've greatly improved the balance between existing Pokemon, improve/update gameplay mechanics, add new features, improve the visual aspect of the game, expand the online community, etc. There are plenty of things GameFreak and Nintendo can do to keep Pokemon interesting and a viable system seller.

The reason I got excited about this latest Pokemon had nothing to do with the addition of new Pokemon but everything to do with the upgraded features. I would even say it would be a solid business strategy to skip the creation of new Pokemon every other generation and instead focus on some of the things I mentioned above.

Well, they only add 20 to 50 new Pokémon per gen, now. Which I personally think is a good thing, I always wanted them to focus a lot more on each Pokémon they create, and if this is what it takes, then so be it, plus even I was thinking it was getting out of hand when they announced a 6th Gen, I tout holy crap, they should start reducing how many new Pokemon they create each gen, and luckily thats exactly what they have done.

The 7th Gen will deffinitely focus more on story & gameplay and etc. but will get rid of open world to give us polygon graphics, if that's necessary. 2016 awaits.

MohammadBadir said:
just a small suggestion, why don't you put a question like "what Nintendo franchise should be revived next" or "what WiiU/3DS game will sell best next year" etc, instead of the "is Nintendo out of touch with the market" or "should Nintendo go 3rd party" type of questions. you'd expect the main thread of your favorite company to be a bit positive :P

Aww, but then it's just too cheery

But, it is Christmas, so maybe I'll change the poll now. Thanks for the suggestion!

Conegamer said:
MohammadBadir said:

Aww, but then it's just too cheery

But, it is Christmas, so maybe I'll change the poll now. Thanks for the suggestion!

well the other main threads are pretty cheery as well so i don't see why this one shouldn't be :D

So here's the last poll:

Are Nintendo out of touch with the Market?

Yeah, they are. 128 24.71%

Maybe a little bit, but adverts don't help 79 15.25%

Maybe a little bit, but t... 185 35.71%

Not a chance! 126 24.32%

Total: 518

Apologies if the formatting is bad, and the lack of updates. My laptop is broken, sadly, and won't be fixed for a couple weeks. Alas!

Anyway, the newest poll is about franchises and which should come back next. Is it F-Zero? Metroid? How about StarFox? There's so many to choose from!