By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Slarvax said:

It is 100% working now. I even bought Little Inferno with a credit card without problems. 

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network
osed125 said:
Slarvax said:

It is 100% working now. I even bought Little Inferno with a credit card without problems. 

Not working in my 3DS, and every game I'm thinking of buying are there!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Dream_While_Awake said:
Conegamer said:

Welcome! Hope you're enjoying it!

Also,your order is pretty good. I'd put 3DS and Wii the other way round, and DS right at the bottom? Why?

Thank you! I haven't been on here too much yet but it seems decent enough for now.

The 3DS (XL) seems to be a great system so far but I haven't played many games for it yet. I have a huge backlog of games I want to buy eventually. 

DS is at the bottom because the system design had flaws. It had no circle pad making the 3D controls horrible. I only had the original and thought the screen size was way too small. The games were also of lower quality compared to the other Nintendo systems IMO. I never got into it.

It did bring some good though. It founded the awesome clamshell / duel screen / touch function that would later be used in the 3DS.

How do U like the 3D effect?

You can adjust the volume of 3D as well.

Have you played the pre-install games, like "AR Games"?

Einsam_Delphin said:
think-man said:

For the love of god...Do I need to hold your hand and walk you to the post?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5916193

I can see you don't really want to discuss this, you're just trying to wind me up. Either come back with a proper reply or don't reply at all, I'm sick of playing these childish games with you.

So that's this almighty post you keep on about as if your life depends on it? Forget that it doesn't even answer my question, but it was mainly directed at you, not me. And you only have yourself to blame for playing childish games rather than answering a simple question, but hey you don't need to anymore as you already let your answer slip out.

There was clearly one fact in your original comment and one opinion. The two shouldn't be confused.....Ever. Until you can differentiate the difference between the two I'm afraid I'll have to end all this fluffing around. I know the only reason you're upset is because I'm not in love with Pokemon, I like it but I'm not in love. But I'm aloud to have my own opinions with out having to be harrassed and belittled by you.

Hey guys. Longtime lurker finally posting. My NNID is IMP_ervious (same for Wii U and 3DS).

Which franchise do I want to see revised? There's so many and I want to see some new IPs but I'd go with an Earthbound game for Wii U. A large scale, story driven RPG could work well on the system and would probably do well since its something Nintendo hasn't revisited very often.

I also want them to keep Kid Icarus going as a franchise moving forward. No more 20 year spans without a new entry. I seriously hope they have a team making a new one for the Wii U.

Around the Network
IMP_ervious said:
Hey guys. Longtime lurker finally posting. My NNID is IMP_ervious (same for Wii U and 3DS).

Which franchise do I want to see revised? There's so many and I want to see some new IPs but I'd go with an Earthbound game for Wii U. A large scale, story driven RPG could work well on the system and would probably do well since its something Nintendo hasn't revisited very often.

I also want them to keep Kid Icarus going as a franchise moving forward. No more 20 year spans without a new entry. I seriously hope they have a team making a new one for the Wii U.

KiD Icarus & Paper Mario are 3D exclusives.

But they will make new a new Kid Icarus for the 3DS, and maybe also another Paper Mario.

Yeah, their Handheld exclusives now.

Kaizar said:
IMP_ervious said:

But they will make new a new Kid Icarus for the 3DS, and maybe also another Paper Mario.

Think so? I could maybe see Kid Icarus since it was kind of revived on handhelds and its always good to have games that separate your handheld from you home console but I see Paper Mario as a console game first since thats where its basically lived up until Sticker Star. I kinda expect a Paper Mario entry for Wii U within a couple of years.

And since it just hit me, I really really really want Nintendo to make a new Advance Wars for the 3DS. The 3D effect would look amazing for a game like that.

IMP_ervious said:
Kaizar said:
IMP_ervious said:

Think so? I could maybe see Kid Icarus since it was kind of revived on handhelds and its always good to have games that separate your handheld from you home console but I see Paper Mario as a console game first since thats where its basically lived up until Sticker Star. I kinda expect a Paper Mario entry for Wii U within a couple of years.

And since it just hit me, I really really really want Nintendo to make a new Advance Wars for the 3DS. The 3D effect would look amazing for a game like that.

Have you heard of Rodea the Sky Soldier?

The game is over 70% completed for the 3DS. And it's made by the same person who created Sonic the Hedgehog.

Kaizar said:
IMP_ervious said:
Kaizar said:
IMP_ervious said:

Have you heard of Rodea the Sky Soldier?

The game is over 70% completed for the 3DS. And it's made by the same person who created Sonic the Hedgehog.

Absolutely! I've been waiting for that game for so long now. I remember reading an interview with Yuji Naka where he said his publisher had basically shelved the completed Wii version so I was very pleasantly surprised to hear that he's still working on the 3DS version and almost has it complete.

I hope they port it up to the Wii U. I'd hate to see a potentially good game get no attention because its coming out on a last gen system.

100 Reasons why U should NEVER buy a PS4 nor Xbox ONE Thread:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=175095

Rodea the Sky Soldier to be release in 2K14 on the Nintendo 3DS exclusively Thread:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=175096

Enjoy.