By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
spurgeonryan said:
Zelda ww bundle is sweet!

Also wii U comes with hd cables!

Indeed it is, the Gamepad looks amazing .

A shame about Eshop being down, can't redeem the WW HD download code

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Wait, so you're saying that the eShop on the 3DS is working again now?

Mario 3D Land and Deluxe, here I come!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

IMP_ervious said:
Hey guys. Longtime lurker finally posting. My NNID is IMP_ervious (same for Wii U and 3DS).

Which franchise do I want to see revised? There's so many and I want to see some new IPs but I'd go with an Earthbound game for Wii U. A large scale, story driven RPG could work well on the system and would probably do well since its something Nintendo hasn't revisited very often.

I also want them to keep Kid Icarus going as a franchise moving forward. No more 20 year spans without a new entry. I seriously hope they have a team making a new one for the Wii U.

Welcome to the thread good sir, glad to hear you're enjoying it! I will be sure to add your NNID, though I don't have access to the Wii U right now sadly.

So, do you just add them on 3DS via the Friend List? I'll give it a crack!

You can only add friends in the Wii U through their NNID right? If so, my NNID is lestatdark. If any of you peeps can add me (and give me your NNIDs as well) I'd be extremely thankful!

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
You can only add friends in the Wii U through their NNID right? If so, my NNID is lestatdark. If any of you peeps can add me (and give me your NNIDs as well) I'd be extremely thankful!

Mine is Conegamer, though I still can't connect to the eShop on the 3DS >.<

Around the Network

Thanks guys. I sent you both friend invites. Not sure if it works through 3DS. I always just send them through Wii U.

IMP_ervious said:
Thanks guys. I sent you both friend invites. Not sure if it works through 3DS. I always just send them through Wii U.

Haven't tried sending NNID invites through my 3DS, added everyone before through Friend Codes. I'm kinda new to this whole NNID business .

Current PC Build

^^ I'll add you three when i get home.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Meteorid Prime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zelda - Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch.... Incredable!!!

Nintendo RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zelda - Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch.... Incredable!!!