By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
curl-6 said:
Slarvax said:

As good as the analysis usually is, this guy's voice is soooo damn annoying...

I used to hate his voice when I first found him, but now I need to hear it every day.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Is W101 really that good? I found the demo alright, but not sure if it's worth the purchase...

Anyway, it's Christmas Eve!

Its the Kid Icarus: Uprising of the Wii U.

Kaizar said:
Conegamer said:
Is W101 really that good? I found the demo alright, but not sure if it's worth the purchase...

I don't have that either...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Kaizar said:
Conegamer said:

I don't have that either...

Why not?

Seriously though, KI: Uprising is the best game I played in 2012 for any platform, and is probably better than any of the 2013 games I've played as well.

Love and tolerate.

Can anyone tell me how to get my Mario: The Lost Levels download? I used coins on club nintendo and I got the code to put in on the eshop, but it's telling me "The item associated with this code is not currently being distributed'. I just want my mario fix!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
Can anyone tell me how to get my Mario: The Lost Levels download? I used coins on club nintendo and I got the code to put in on the eshop, but it's telling me "The item associated with this code is not currently being distributed'. I just want my mario fix!

I'd like to know this as well, but mainly my 3DS can no longer access the eShop, since the last update infact. Anyone got suggestions?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Got this from Santa

Kaizar's favorite system, 2DS! Year of the Nintendo. 

green_sky said:

Got this from Santa

Kaizar's favorite system, 2DS! Year of the Nintendo. 

No 3DS? Santa must hate you.

Wright said: No 3DS? Santa must hate you.

First you insist that my friends hate me because Borderlands 2 and now Santa. What's going on? 

Seems like you are hard to please. My reaction was more like Link finding the Master Sword.

green_sky said:
Wright said: No 3DS? Santa must hate you.

First you insist that my friends hate me because Borderlands 2 and now Santa. What's going on? 

Seems like you are hard to please. My reaction was more like Link finding the Master Sword.

You mean, more like finding the Biggoron's sword. The fragile one.