By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mass cancellation of Xbox One pre-orders?

Xbox hate machine has been in full swing for many months. From downvoting to disliking, trolls have been on the case from day 1.

This is not going to impact xbox one at all, if that was the case, there simply wouldn't be any preorders of xbox one at all, yet there are plenty of XBO games in the pre order charts.

Around the Network

Not surprised. These are probably the people that the IW dev was talking about.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

TheSting said:
mutantclown said:
superchunk said:
All this crying over pixels is fucking pathetic.

I think most of the crying is over those $500 for a 720p console.

Wait, so this guy mutantclown is telling me that the Xbox One can only go up to 720p? Forza is 720p and Ryse is 720p oh my goodness. I have been deceived. The Xbox One can't even do 1080p damn damn damnnnnnnn

So... WiiU more powerful than X1 CONFIRMED, as WiiU already has 1080p-games and X1 CAN'T do 1080p!

Just kidding - in case someone took that serious (I have my experiences).

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

never felt the difference between 720 and 1080p

JoeTheBro said:
Jazz2K said:

I remember when PS3 came out multiplats couldn't match 360 quality but the more they got the hang of the cell the better looking were the multiplats. I have a feeling that because PS4 is easyier to program for it's easyier to achieve 1080 target but that advantage won't hold for too long and multiplats will be at parity soon enough. When I see launch games like Ryse and Forza 5 I fail to understand how fanboys people can judge X1 with less pretty games like COD...

That's not really how it works but ok...

Tell me then

Around the Network

I assume its more likely to effect people who were on the fence.

If this OP had been about Nintendo, it would have been shut off by now.

OT : I don't think that many people who took the time to pre-order would cancel at this point. Why not just sell it?

It is near the end of the end....

720people are canceling their pre-orders every minute.

720p, 1080p... I can't see what's the big deal, personnally I can't see the difference when I'm playing lol, it looks great either way. Back in my day we were playing games on square SD small TVs!

But I do see the problem with the price. By that I mean 500$ for 720p vs 400$ for 1080p. The price difference for what offers a smaller resolution is a deal breaker, if they were both the same price I would'nt care much about wich of the two has the more Ps.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

superchunk said:
All this crying over pixels is fucking pathetic.

Totally agree, also more pixels doesn't always gurantee a better game Ryse got downgraded and it now looks better then before.