By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mass cancellation of Xbox One pre-orders?

To me all this will mean is
Ps4 will win this gen. Duh
Multi plat will look and sell better so reversed this gen
Ms will probably be the first of two to move on to next next gen and the roles will then be switched again

Around the Network

Makes no difference to me as my pc is more powerful then both consoles.
That said however I was thinking of cancelling my order and just stick with the ps4. But seeing as Titanfall is 100% not coming to PS4 I decided to keep it. I will just buy my multi-plats on PS4 like I bought them on 360 this gen.

Grandia said:

Why Sonyfanboys have to constantly make shittstorms and crap threads about competitors every day? They really take my whole enjoyment for this next console generation.

Why they can't just be happy about the games they get and be happy for the other gamers on other consoles and for their games they get?

PS4 fanboys should make insted of all the crap blogs blogs about games like Ryse where they appreciate that it is a really nice looking interesting game and whis xbox fans a good time with the game and they should make bolgs about wiiu's Super Mario 3D World where they wish WiiU guys a awesome time with the game.

This would be a nice community where I really would love to be part of, enjoying the own games like Infamous second son it looks amazing and be happy for the others too for their awesome games.

Nah, but seriously. Grow up

KylieDog said:
I was in GAME earlier, biggest gaming retailer in UK. Was a bunch of people in there in a line made especially for pre-order cancellations, I overheard them chatting and all were there because of CoD on Xbone.

KylieDog said:
I was in GAME earlier, biggest gaming retailer in UK. Was a bunch of people in there in a line made especially for pre-order cancellations, I overheard them chatting and all were there because of CoD on Xbone.

People preordered a console to play CoD, or just disappointed in hardware capabilities? :O I wonder... this is getting interesting...

Around the Network

What store was that Kylie as if they have loads of cancels maybe I can take one of the peoples spots? Rather get it from Game as get the reward points where as at shopto where my order is I get nowt.

dane007 said:
Chris Hu said:
superchunk said:
All this crying over pixels is fucking pathetic.

Totally agree, also more pixels doesn't always gurantee a better game Ryse got downgraded and it now looks better then before.

It wasn't downgraded. Crytek did stae that at E3 the game was at 900p just upscaled to 1080p,, much like what it is now.  It was never native 1080p. I am sure selnor posted a link in one of his threads lol. Can't remember which one . 

The polygon count per character got massively reduced so it did get downgraded not that it matters though since it now runs and looks better then before.

Gamecube said:
dane007 said:
you gto to be a stupid gamer to cancel your preorder cause the launch games are rushed and don't meet the 1080p. Seriously what have gamers become. What happened to simply enjoy a game regardless on how it looks.?

They are no longer gamers, they have morphed into..... FANBOYS (dun dun dun). 

Symptom are :

Pixel Counting ("Like OMG!!! the grass is so much sharper on my console")

Superiority Complex ("Like OMG my console is 2,000,000 times stronger than yours")

Uncontrollable fantasies ("My console is on track to sell 500 times more than yours. Why would I need stats to back this up? Isn't it obvious?"

Be warned they're not any known cures for fanyboyism.  Perhaps one they can open there minds, and realise this stuff is overblown/fake or flatout doesn't matter

You guys are so funny when you are trying so hard

But I admit there is one poster who fits your description. He posts like 4 Ryse threads daily.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

I really don't think this thread needs to exist. Pray don't make another.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.